YO GEORGIANS! :)

I'm so happy the bunny is doing well. I don't know much about them except what I see on some homesteading or hobby farm YouTube channels. Not sure if it would be safe to release. BLESSINGS to you.
We will have to see how unafraid he is of the dogs and us, I let mama dog clean him and she keeps the other dogs away very protective of him, like the rabbit is her own, but I don't let Gizmo stay with her he sleep in his bed,

Is anyone interested in my Buff Brahma hen with a dozen chicks (rhode island red and black stars)? She is 1 year old and hatched a batch of chicks last week. I was planning on selling her later in the summer along with a few others - but since she is mothering these chicks I'm not getting eggs now anyway - so I'm putting her out there now to see if anyone wants to keep them together.

I'm in Mableton (Atlanta area).

PM me if interested.

Is the Bramha hatchery or breeder stock?

LadyWho - we got her as a started pullet from our neighbor - not sure where she got her but I think it was a hatchery.

That said - somebody just claimed her so no longer available. But I do still have the 12 chicks if you want them.

So here is one of my chicks. Most interesting chick ever..... She has feathered feet (Brahma), a crest (either Swedish Flower mom or Crested Cream Legbar mom) and muffs (Easter Egger influence) and now for the drum roll.................... SHE'S A NAKED NECK!

So here is one of my chicks. Most interesting chick ever..... She has feathered feet (Brahma), a crest (either Swedish Flower mom or Crested Cream Legbar mom) and muffs (Easter Egger influence) and now for the drum roll.................... SHE'S A NAKED NECK!
She's beautiful! Are you planning to keep her?

Back
Top Bottom