YO GEORGIANS! :)

Would y'all say this is good poo or bad poo? I haven't had a chance to go thru poo pics, and won't until later tonight

Attachments

• 20170605_171815.jpg
    20170605_171815.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 3
I like his little mini crest! He has a cute face!
Yes, he looks cute, but he's a feisty one. You can see the fire in his eyes. We've been letting him free range, but that's a temporary situation and will end when the new coop is completed. Once he's cooped with the other cockerels and roosters, I anticipate that he'll be an unhappy camper, so I think we're going to try to rehome him with someone who allows their birds to free range. That would be an ideal situation for him. If someone wanted to breed white SFH, he would be an ideal rooster.
Got some of the new goat house stained. It was done off and on during the rain, so color may be off right now. We will be adding lattice on the front and side of the bottom porch. The window covers also need to be done. Then we will be adding some dirt in places and tidy up a bit.
The top part was the original tree house. We built the bottom part for the enclosed area. The goats have access to the tree house. They haven't discovered it yet.....too much rain. They have mainly stayed in the house. The door stays open all day and the goats will be closed up at night. Too many predators here in the mountains!
Hats off to you and Randy working through the rain. You've both accomplished quite a bit..even staining! I switched over to indoor projects while it's been raining...like napping. :lau

Back
Top Bottom