YO GEORGIANS! :)

Hi all from McDonough, Ga! I have my first time broody BO sitting on some silkie eggs that were shipped to me. 4 with the worst air cell are in the incubator. Candled for the first time last night and between the broody and incubator 6 of the 9 are showing development. Cross your fingers!!
Welcome! Hope you have a great hatch.

Rain, Rain, Go Away!!!! Everything is soooo wet and mucky! The poor chickens hate it, the goats hate it, I think the ducks don't hate it, but ugh, it's so nasty!

On a good note, a guy called me and bought all my eggs....15 dozen! So, I didn't have to go to Farmers Market. Then he asked me to hatch him 14 chicks! Yay! Out comes the incubator....even thou I have 5, yes, 5 broody hens I could use, but I hate that because I hate taking the babies away from the moms. So sad!

If you guys don't start posting, I will be forced to start sending photos of all my chickens! And, I have about 75 chickens! LOL! Oh, and I'll add in photos of all my 16 ducks, too!

If you guys don't start posting, I will be forced to start sending photos of all my chickens! And, I have about 75 chickens! LOL! Oh, and I'll add in photos of all my 16 ducks, too!
Probably no one's getting updates. If you don't check every day it seems notifications stop.

All this rain has been rough on me. So I'm not going to get started complaining. Let's just say I'm waiting for sunnier and happier days.

547F664E-5E02-455D-B780-FF6C6DC251F8.jpeg
3ACFB6FA-880B-4207-AE55-5BBA30D40836.jpeg
I’m semi-new here so I thought I’d share some pics of my buddies. The first one is an Asia black roo and the second a barred rock.

Back
Top Bottom