YO GEORGIANS! :)

I have been working at the Ag Discovery at FVSU. These kids driving me crazy. Only five more days.

I did get to get some day old poults for my broody turkey. My husband is going to put them under the hen for me tonight. While I was there he had button quail and they were too cute to resist. I got three and I want more. Anyone know if you can sex the buttons like the bigger quail?
6625.jpg
20180610_123953.jpg
20180610_123809.jpg
20180610_113919.jpg

Hey y'all. I'm new around here and from central Georgia. I have some Muscovy ducklings in need of re-homing. More info can be found here in this post: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/muscovy-ducklings-georgia.1251865/#post-20083917

Also if any of y'all know of some decent areas in central GA to live (but also have some animals) that are between College Park and Thomaston, that'd be awesome! My SO and I will be moving in the spring and we both want a small place that will allow a small pack of animals (feathered and furry).

LoL, let me know how that works. So far this temporary fence set-up under the heavy tree canopy didn't have to deal with today's heavy rain. The heavy downpour was up the road and I had to drive through it and the run-off on the road. When I turned onto my road, there were dry spots under the trees.

@Irokallebanna your muscovy ad might get more response with more specific information. How many ducklings, approximate age(s), color, and cute pics are always a plus.

Last edited:
LoL, let me know how that works. So far this temporary fence set-up under the heavy tree canopy didn't have to deal with today's heavy rain. The heavy downpour was up the road and I had to drive through it and the run-off on the road. When I turned onto my road, there were dry spots under the trees.

@Irokallebanna your muscovy ad might get more response with more specific information. How many ducklings, approximate age(s), color, and cute pics are always a plus.

Should I update my original post, post a new one, or what do you recommend?

Back
Top Bottom