YO GEORGIANS! :)

Hey Sue, Nothing like me answering your post a month later...lol Glad y'all are doing well.

We've had to put everything on hold over here. I have a long project list, but we may be moving, so I'm holding off on getting quail and any more chickens for now.

As much as I hate to do it, I've decided to sell my GQF 1502 Sportsman incubator. I almost put it up for sale a few months ago, but at this point, I need to sell it and my other poultry items as well. When we land on our feet somewhere and get settled, we'll just start over.
Hey Sue, Nothing like me answering your post a month later...lol Glad y'all are doing well.

We've had to put everything on hold over here. I have a long project list, but we may be moving, so I'm holding off on getting quail and any more chickens for now.

As much as I hate to do it, I've decided to sell my GQF 1502 Sportsman incubator. I almost put it up for sale a few months ago, but at this point, I need to sell it and my other poultry items as well. When we land on our feet somewhere and get settled, we'll just start over.
Was wondering what happened to you we hadn't heard from you in awhile. Glad to see your doing ok. What have you got for sale as far a poultry items? I don't get notifications for this thread either most of the time. I automatically check it every couple of days.

Average butchering speed 15 minutes per bird?! Wow! I have been feeling a lot of arthritis in my hands, so I have been putting off processing the four I need to dispatch (2 who ended up being white rocks, so not nearly so big, but they need to get gone). I am not nearly so efficient.

Hey! Anyone have Silkies(sexed pullets) for sale? I would like 2, buff or white is preferred but they don’t have to be the same color. Pet quality is totally fine, these would be well-loved chicks!

Got my new chicks! These aren't all mine, only 22 of them! LOL! They didn't send a few breeds that we ordered, but they sent 'replacements' even though I checked the box that I didn't want 'replacements'. Oh well. They also sent another 3 extras! Plus, on the way back from the Post Office I stopped at a ladies house and picked up 4 Lavender Orpingtons and put them in with the chicks so DH wouldn't know! (You know sometimes we just have to be sneaky, right??) And, the lady only lives like 5 miles from me! Love it! Only thing I'm disappointed with is the Easter Eggers. You know they come in all colors, but these are all the same brown look.....we ordered 10! You'd think there would be some fun colored ones, but nope, all same markings and color! Oh well, they will be easier to sell later! And, you should just see the adorable Blue Cochin I got! OMG! It's got the best pair of 'pants' I've ever seen on a chick!
IMG_9235.JPG
IMG_9231.JPG

Tomorrow I will be taking my 3 original (oldest) ducks to a doctor in Athens. It will be kind-of sad since I hatched them and this is the only home they've ever known. But they aren't laying anymore and the guy doesn't care about the eggs. He just wants runners for his lake farm. He is also taking 2 of the younger ones (boys). Then on Sunday, I am taking our beautiful frizzle Brahma to a guy in Alpharetta. He used to pitch for the Braves. He has wanted this rooster since the first time he saw him. The only reason we are re-homing him now is because he keeps getting beat up. He is just too sweet and non aggressive to do battle. I will be sad about that, too, but know he is going to a great home and will be loved!

We have some White Crested Ducks for sale.....3 months old. Anyone interested?

Back
Top Bottom