YO GEORGIANS! :)

Americus Ga, here I took a break from chickens and have decided to jump head first back into it I stopped because my 6 chickens 4 ducks and 3 geese were killed by a fox years ago sold all the chicks I hatched out and decided I wouldn't get anymore. Well I decided to try incubating some geese eggs I found on ebay they're on day 4. I went to tractor supply and saw the little chicks yesterday and I couldn't resist the impulse to buy them and well here I am. I bought 18 birds I got a mix of everything, marans,cochins,ameracauna and I dont even know what bantam breeds I have, just that they're a "verity of popular mini breeds", whatever that means lol. I just wanted to stop in and say hello to the fellow Georgians in the BYC.

What kind of geese are you incuba
Americus Ga, here I took a break from chickens and have decided to jump head first back into it I stopped because my 6 chickens 4 ducks and 3 geese were killed by a fox years ago sold all the chicks I hatched out and decided I wouldn't get anymore. Well I decided to try incubating some geese eggs I found on ebay they're on day 4. I went to tractor supply and saw the little chicks yesterday and I couldn't resist the impulse to buy them and well here I am. I bought 18 birds I got a mix of everything, marans,cochins,ameracauna and I dont even know what bantam breeds I have, just that they're a "verity of popular mini breeds", whatever that means lol. I just wanted to stop in and say hello to the fellow Georgians in the BYC.
tjny?

What kind of geese are you incuba

tjny?

They could be full bred or cross bred.The person who sold the eggs to me has white and colored sebastopols, white and brown chinese, buff african, american buff and blue buff, and none of the parents were seperated so I will not know what I got until they hatch and probably grow feathers lol.

They could be full bred or cross bred.The person who sold the eggs to me has white and colored sebastopols, white and brown chinese, buff african, american buff and blue buff, and none of the parents were seperated so I will not know what I got until they hatch and probably grow feathers lol.
I’m so excited for you, and a bit jealous Are you in Carrollton? I’d be willing to trade some 9 month old ducks for incubating me geese.

I haven't been on for awhile but here I am. Welcome those of you that are new. I have mostly silkies. I've seventeen chicks hatched in the last couple of weeks. All under broody hens. I don't use an incubator. I've both Silkie and Satins.
Looking to get rid of half my flock to free up room if anyone is interested in taking some.

I haven't been on for awhile but here I am. Welcome those of you that are new. I have mostly silkies. I've seventeen chicks hatched in the last couple of weeks. All under broody hens. I don't use an incubator. I've both Silkie and Satins.
Looking to get rid of half my flock to free up room if anyone is interested in taking some.

Where are you located and how much are you selling them for.

Carrollton, GA 30117. Five khaki/Rouen 9 month old ducks for good home. 2 hens and 3 drakes for $50 or trade for Muscovy or geese.
These are big ducks laying huge eggs.

Back
Top Bottom