YO GEORGIANS! :)

Oh my gosh! My flock just found a baby snake in the run, and they took turns snaching it from each other. Now my littlest hen, Lulu (game hen) has it in her mouth and is running all over the place while the rest of the flock chase her trying to get it from her. I almost fell over from laughing so hard!
lau.gif
You'd have to see my little Lulu to understand how funny this is! She's a little road runner!
big_smile.png

I took a short video of it, and this will definitely become a family favorite!
pop.gif

Chicken and Livestock Swap
What:
chickens, turkeys, geese, ducks, quail, pigs, horses, goats, donkeys, rabbits, or animal you want swap or sell
Where: Bennetts Feed and Seed
Cairo, GA

When: First Saturday of Every Month
Usually from 8am-1pm
Please bring your own cages, chairs, tents, etc **
Call 229.377.0805 for more info
Join the group on Facebook “Bennetts Feed and Seed Cairo Ga” to find out what people are bringing!

That is so cute! I'm glad you asked this question...I have 40 Cochin eggs in the bator and there should be some whites in there. Now I have a great photo reference. Thanks and congrats on your cutie!

mypetchicken still is deciding what these are...they actually think i was sent 4 light brahmas so i'll let you know what they say.

Well our first hatch from a plain styrofoam bator with egg turner was just ok. We had over 20 eggs in there and 8 hatched. We did manage to get 3 polish, and 5 silkies.

Back
Top Bottom