YO GEORGIANS! :)

The babies are settling in so nicely, thank you and it was really nice to meet you and I just love your farm.

So what's her name?

welcome-byc.gif
Barbara Millicent Roberts

Hijack this thread?.... Lol.... This amuses me. If I can't hijack it then it's unhijackable.... And yes that is a word. And when the restaurant is up a running let us know. Maybe we'll have a Yo Georgia brunch up there one day with all us northwesterners.
Not sure of his timetable on opening.

I'll be sure to spread the word when he does... a brunch sounds great!

I'll have to check on this, although even with the 5 new girls I am selling out to my regular customers. although both of my best customers have told me they want chicks next spring to raise their own hens...
Thanks for the info.

We are in Rydal and figured someone closer to Cave Springs would be better especially as we are seasonally busy with a plant business and would have a tough time with that in the spring.

Flowerbh and Papachaz,
I can't tell you how happy I am with the chick I got from each of you.

The 6 from Flowerbh went into the big pen today, honestly to give me one less area to feed and water.
The 6 from Papachaz are in with my 13 Buff Orps and 2 of my Dominiques, all approx the same age.

I'm amazed at how big the Ameraucanas are, compared to the others. Even bigger than the Orps that are very close to the same age.

Back
Top Bottom