You Have What I Want, I Have What You Want. Lets Swap!!

Quote:
Sebrightmom, What else would you be willing to swap for some of your turkey and duck eggs? I am very interested, just wondering if I would have anything you would find acceptable as a swap?

I have pure red dorking eggs 8 + I am looking for any silkie , Blue or black copper maran, Deleware. , cayuga duck or small breed turkey... or cochin bantams .

Last edited:
I'm looking for magpie duck hatching eggs (would love to find some that actually lay the blue (or blueish) eggs and would love to get some blue and white one of decent quality)

I have pure Pekins (this trio has been great layers and have at least tried to go broody twice (one I tried to break her and one let her brood.... Had weird stuff happen with the eggs) there are my Cayuga girls covered by my welsh hariquin drake (lost my georgeous Cayuga makes before I could seperate for collecting hatching eggs)

I also have my barnyard mixes covered by my Amerucana too (he's from blue lines but is a project of blue laced gold) the hens have been great layers and free range well. I also have pure silkies (black hens with a lav roo... Honestly the roo isn't the prettiest(doesn't have good crest or beard) but he has produced some decent looking birds) and I also have two black frizzled Cochins (bantam) covered by a dark blue (nearly black) silkie roo. So eggs from any of those are available.

Last edited:
I have second generation sex link eggs, RSL roo over rsl and bsl hen plus some RSL over orpington...everyone else is separated or not breeding right now.
I also have some rhubarb, and dried choc mint leaves later this year.
Poultry supplies I have mini zip ties and chicken leg bands.

I am looking for hatching eggs ONLY if they really really interest me. Also looking for brooding supplies; panels, lights, etc.

Back
Top Bottom