You Have What I Want, I Have What You Want. Lets Swap!!

Is this stuff people can buy or sell or something?

It's a swap page for people to list things they want and things they have to give in order to get them. If there's something that someone has that you want and something you have that they want you can both swap with each other so you both get something you want

Leary cow, I would love to swap ancona eggs for some of your welsh harlequin eggs. I have black, chocolqte, lavender, tri, and blue. But they do run together until i separate in april.

Please Go to the first page were it shows the rules and what not. Basically the way this works is, You post what you have to swap and what you are looking for. People will message you in private if they like what you have or vice versa. This helps keep the thread clean. If you have nothing to swap you can private message the person and see what kind of deal you may be able to work out with them privately.

Have to Swap:

Indian Runner duck hatching eggs- Male is SQ White from Holderreads, Females are either white runner from Holderread stock and fawn and white. Recent hatch produced 3 darker colored chicks- a grey, chocolate and unknown darker, 4 fawn and white looking and 7 white.

Sebastopol Goose hatching eggs- Unrelated white curly breasted, second year laying.

Wanted:

White Runner duck hatching eggs
Bees, bee keeping stuff
Sebrights hatching eggs- Silver preferably
Citrus tress
Apple and other fruit trees

What I Have:

Call duck eggs (Pied, Penciled, Apricot Silver & Buff - Pair of each color sharing the same coop/run)
Polish eggs (Buff Laced, Silver Laced & Golden Laced - Trio of each color currently sharing the same coop/run)
EE eggs - All lay blue or green eggs (My 2 Ameraucana males are not quite old enough for breeding so I allow them all to free range with the polish)
Brugmansia/Angel Trumpet Cuttings (double white, pink, and peach)
Plumeria/Frangipani Started Plants (~6-12" plants of mixed pinks and oranges)
Desert Rose Started Plants (~3-5" plants, mixed colors of pinks, purples and oranges)
Avocado Started Plants (~12" plants, my tree is over 30 years old and puts off ~400 huge avocados every fall)

What I Want:

Butterscotch/Ancona colored call duck eggs
Serama eggs
BBS Wheaten Ameraucana eggs
Silkie eggs (any color but white or black)
Creole/Candy Corn/Orange Barred/Tolbunt Polish eggs
Bantam Polish eggs (any color but white crested black or blue)
Golden neck/Mottled duccle eggs

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom