You know you are "Country" when...

Quote:
Not for long - its getting cold!
gig.gif

That was last night.. 47 degrees... It was.... a bit cold.

Side note... if it ever comes up .. never watch a cold fat man in undies and boots run...
tongue.png

Sorry, that's classified!
duc.gif

Edit: OH! I thought you said, "DID you ever watch a cold fat man in undies and boots run?" I'm sorry, I need more coffee.

Last edited:
Okay here are some religious ones:
...when you've heard the preacher cuss because he's makes extra money by working as your mechanic (this one is for my DH)

...when your priest gives out the "local" high school's football scores (even though everyone already knows them because where else would you be on a Friday night?) at every Sunday mass and prays for victory for next week's game

...when the ladies at the nearest bank ask you if you were sick last weekend because they didn't see you at mass (tsk tsk tsk)

When you're late for work because it's tobacco priming season and you got stuck behind the wagon and tractor.

You bring a cowbell to the Friday night football game.

You buy peanuts and a Coke (in a glass bottle) at the gas/grocery/bait and tackle store at the crossroads and everyone knows where those peanuts are going.

You have your own table at the Grill and the waitress knows you'll have 'the usual'.

Everyone files out of the Wilton Grill during breakfast to admire the nice buck in the back of Junior's pickup.

Junior, BTW, is not because he was named after his daddy. 'Junior' is his first name on the birth certificate.

You also know a Butch, Cletus, Dorcus and Jetter.

You have various trucks and tractors around 'for parts'.

Quote:
gig.gif
We bumped into the sherrif filling up with gas at the little stop in town, we were all headed to the "big" city for shopping and he asked if we wanted to race!
gig.gif

I had a snow ball fight with the chief of Police....
big_smile.png

Got him good.... Then 2 days later my car was mysteriously plowed under a snowbank...
lol.png

________________________________________________________________________________

Also got a good friend who drives for the village DPW with a snow ball... sailed it right thru the window...

Kicker is every one knows my am STINKS on a good day.....

He pelted me with the salt spreader next time he saw me...... I love this town at times....

________________________________________________________________________________

Got dropped off at the 8th Grade end of year dance in a yellow tow truck..... with a car on the back that we had to pick up on the way there......

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom