You know you are "Country" when...

YKYACW you order clothes online because you end up getting them faster (and are able to return them sooner if necessary) than you would if you had to do the drive all the way into town.

Couldn't agree more!!!
wink.png

You also can't possibly take time away from your animals for the mundane things like clothes shopping

You don't need new clothes anyway - Your horse/cat/dog/chickens don't comment on your attire!​

My Sister that lives in Ft Worth (City) came for a visit and was a little surprised that we were using the China Hutch to hold our Aquariums that we use for Quail Brooders. Right there in the kitchen. The "Country" part is that it is a common occurance here. I grew up in the city but moving to the country changes a persons outlook.

Quote:
lol.png

Yes, last winter I decided that I would buy one pair of coveralls for going to town and keep my old pair for working at home. I refuse to freeze for fashion - and now you can get them in pink!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
When you know how to start a fire without a match. You know how to bank the coals at night and use lite wood or sears catalog to start it the next morning. Its that time of year already. Gloria Jean

Mmmm.... I'd eat cornbread for every meal if I were given the chance.

Though I'm not sure that makes me country. Just corny.

Back
Top Bottom