You know you are "Country" when...

when one of the headlines in your paper today is......

Amish man asleep at reins charged with buggy DUI
LANCASTER (AP) – Police say they arrested an Amish man on drunken driving charges over the weekend after he was found asleep in his moving buggy.
lau.gif

When you reach in and grab an incredibly filthy egg with your bare hands, while wearing church clothes, and don't even realize you did anything odd until 15 minutes later. :hmm

Quote:
His horse probably would have taken him home just fine.
lol.png
tongue.png

thats what i thought except it said in the article the horse was walking in the middle of the road.

Quote:
His horse probably would have taken him home just fine.
lol.png
tongue.png

thats what i thought except it said in the article the horse was walking in the middle of the road.

Maybe the horse was on the sauce, too.

Quote:
We do that!!!! We don't waste a CRUMB around here, and that includes any food that I pay for! I've looked longingly at what others leave too! I can't believe the waste!

Quote:
We do that!!!! We don't waste a CRUMB around here, and that includes any food that I pay for! I've looked longingly at what others leave too! I can't believe the waste!

I've even pulled stuff out of public trash cans and given it to my birds!

When you come in from the henhouse, take off the coat, and realize you forgot to put on your britches!

Lock the house? You mean people do that? I always figured that if somebody wanted in, it was best to not add a broken window to the damage.

Gonna get me a sign for the mudroom...

" If I am not here when you are, help yourself,
and leave me your name and number
so I can check up later to see if there is anything else I can get for you."

Back
Top Bottom