You know you are "Country" when...

Quote:
That scenario sounds awfully familiar! I think something similar to that happened around here, too!
hmm.png

Oops. Sorry guys. I get bored sometimes. I didn't know y'all were on the chicken site, or I woulda stayed home.

You know you're country when your idea of enjoying the night life means listening to the crickets and coyotes while looking at the stars.
When a hot spot is a good place for a tree stand.
When running out to get dinner means hoping that you're fast enough to get to the garden and close the gate before the chickens get in.
And a night on the town means staying out an hour past dark.

Quote:
Me too, usually when I'm showering 'cause my neighbors tend to just stroll on in. Even the UPS guy leaves packages in the house so the chickens don't poo on 'em.

Quote:
I love camo! The real stuff like Mossy Oak! I hate when other people wear it just for a fashion statement. Ex: Girls who think they are country just because they wear the clothing.... Sorry about my short rant.
roll.png

Quote:
Me too, usually when I'm showering 'cause my neighbors tend to just stroll on in. Even the UPS guy leaves packages in the house so the chickens don't poo on 'em.

yuckyuck.gif

I love this thread!

Here's my contribution:

You know you are still country *at heart* when you work in a snazzy office building that has its own farmer's market, and you and your city co-workers are perusing the wares, and you see that the people selling goat soaps, lotions etc have brought a couple of week old baby goats along to show the customers. (they were SO CUTE) You fuss at the teenaged girl who is manning the booth because they're bleating cause they're HUNGRY and need to be fed! And you let them suck on your fingers while you stand there making sure she's getting the bottles ready.

My co-workers Freaked Out, and took pictures with their iPhones because they couldn't believe what they were seeing. My boss, the germaphobe, almost had a heart attack.

It is misunderstood. I was loading some videos of the girls I just shot in to the computer and the DW asked "got some new girlie picture?". I stopped and looked at her like "what would I be doing with girlie pictures?". I don't even download music. It may sound wierd but we got a good laugh at it. It help ease the tension of the Bronco game.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom