You know you love your chickens when...

I have a baby monitor to listen to my girls. I caught a hawk &a cat trying to get at them. Without the monitor, my Orpington would have been killed.

I have a baby monitor to listen to my girls.  I caught a hawk &a cat trying to get at them.  Without the monitor, my Orpington would have been killed.

I just bought a monitor for mine too! My very good friend does it for hers and I thought it was a brilliant idea! :)

I just bought a monitor for mine too! My very good friend does it for hers and I thought it was a brilliant idea!
smile.png

Great idea! I have an old baby monitor. I don't know if it will pick-up signal from that far but I'm gonna give it a try.

Now I don't feel so bad. I buy fresh corn on the cob and cut the corn off for the chickens- I threw the whole cob out there and they just ignored it. If I cut the corn off for them, the go crazy eating it- I alternate snacks so they don't get too fat.

I can relate!, I do this all the time.. lucky my Hens don't mind it on the cob or even when I shave it off.. I first introduced it to them on the cob, when I had cooked it first. Now they just take As is.
1f33d.png
1f33d.png
1f33d.png
1f413.png
1f413.png
1f413.png

Back
Top Bottom