You May Call Us Rodents or Vermin, But You Dont Know Us Yet - The RP(Role Play)

"But who? I only know a few crows, but I don't know where they are right now. They sleep in the same tree, as me every night." Lena explained to Charlotte.

"I know someone who can help!" Charlotte said, smiling. "Follow me, I think I know where he is."

Xavier said to the others, "Shall we go plunder the wishing fountain? I feel very pirate like today! Follow me my fellow Buccaneers!" But before he could take flight he looked back at Ashton and said dramatically, " Parting is such sweet sorrow! that Shakespeare! Whoever he was. Thank you again Ashton and good day to you!" Xavier lept up into the air and took flight. Confident that the others would follow him.

Solander cackled out laughing at Xavier and rolled his eyes, but followed his lead.

Ashton waved goodbye and went back to her den.

Saratoga laughed and flew off to follow

Xavier flew to the city plaza and landed on a metal park bench. It was a nice sunny day, so there was a lot of humans out enjoying the sunshine. He watched Solander slip off the edge of the bench as he landed. He'd almost landed on his face as he fell. Xavier shook his head in exasperation. Then looked to see where Saratoga and Dusty were at.

Last edited:
Saratoga landed on the ground then jumped up onto the bench.

Xavier shook his wings in approval of her clever landing. "Now the trick to getting the coins, is to catch them before they hit the water. It's safer for us that way. Not to mention, that it really make the humans mad, having their wishes interrupted." Xavier explained to Saratoga.

Last edited:
Saratoga chuckled. "I can't believe that the humans believe they'll get a wish by throwing coins into a well full of water!"

Saratoga chuckled. "I can't believe that the humans believe they'll get a wish by throwing coins into a well full of water!"

"That's why a fool and his money, are soon parted." Xavier laughed openly. Then looked back at the unsuspecting humans. Xavier looked around for something to put the coins in. There was an empty paper coffee cup, just beneath the bench. He fluttered down and walked over to get it. Picking it up in his beak, he took it to the top ledge of the nearby building.

Solander had been gathering a few rocks to put in the bottom once they got the cup up to the top of the ledge. He followed Xavier to weigh down the cup. After three trips, the cup was ready to hold their treasure. Solander followed Xavier back down to the bench, where Saratoga waited.

Xavier looked over at the fountain and said, "Game on! On you mark, get set....GO!"

Last edited:
" Okay! I'm with you!" Lena hurried to follow Charlotte.

Charlotte ran back across the metal fence, she jumped down onto the concrete path. She ran down the path, carefully checking each alleyway they passed. They came upon a dark, dirty alleyway that smelt of death and rotting food. Charlotte scrunched up her whiskered face as she walked closer to a large pile of rubbish and trash.

Back
Top Bottom