You May Call Us Rodents or Vermin, But You Dont Know Us Yet - The RP(Role Play)

Lena nodded, "That must be how. Because they really can't make the kite come down, if it doesn't want to." Lena got down on all fours again.

Charlotte stared at the kite, she then climbed up the fence that stood beside them. "Wow, Lena come up here!" she called.

Xavier walked over to Ashton and did a bow with a flutter of his wings. "Hello and good morning, Miss Ashton. How does the world find you today, my dear sweet raccoon friend?" He said, as he straightened up. Xavier smiled slightly and explained. "I hung around the ledge of the drama department, at the community college. I loved it when they did those period plays. No one ever says hello like that anymore. That's a shame, if your ask me." He surged and looked back at Saratoga, Solander and Dusty.

Solander was still rolling on his back and kicking his feet. He was laughing so hard at Xavier. He did and said the strangest things, sometimes.

:frow Hi ducky!

Hi!!!!

Ashton smiled. "Hello!" She looked down at the ground and sniffed the dirt. She dug a bit then pulled up a worm, she offered it to Xavier.

Back
Top Bottom