You May Call Us Rodents or Vermin, But You Dont Know Us Yet - The RP(Role Play)

Charlotte smiled. She reached forward and picked up the nut. "Thank you, Lena. I wish I had something to give you in return for your kindness." Charlotte said, she took a nibble of the little pecan nut.

Lena was flattered by Charlotte's words. She looked around shyly. That's when she noticed some little humans were setting free sometime on a string. Lena watched in amazement as it took fight. They had to run really fast to help it get there, but it did. It was unlike anything she had ever seen. It never even flapped it's wings. Oh the freedom to fly that high. She thought with awe.

Last edited:
Lena was flattered by Charlotte's words. She looked around shyly. That's when she noticed some little humans were setting free sometime on a string. Lena watched in amazement as it took fight. They had to run really fast to help it get there, but it did. It was unlike anything she had ever seen. It never even flapped it's wings. Oh the freedom to fly that high. She thought with awe.

Charlotte stared at the humans' flying object. "Wow.." She said quietly, stepping closer to the humans.

Lena whispered, "What do you think it is? Just look at it's stringy tail. What kind of bird, doesn't flap it's wings?"

"I don't know," Charlotte replied. "Should we go and take a closer look?" She smiled, slightly tilting her head to the side.

Lena stood tall on her hind legs, to see better. The little humans kept referring to the flap less bird as a kite. She looked over at Charlotte and smiled at her.

Charlotte copied Lena, she stood up on her hind legs. She stared at the kite.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom