You May Call Us Rodents or Vermin, But You Dont Know Us Yet - The RP(Role Play)

Lena sat enjoying a nice juicy nut. She then saw movement, out of the corner of her eye. She instinctively froze, but then saw it was just a red squirrel, climbing down from a fence. She recovered and started chewing again. She did however, sat up tall to better watch, as it scampered over to a puddle for a drank. Lena then went back to eating her nut.

Last edited:
Lena sat enjoying a nice juicy nut. She then saw movement, out of the corner of her eye. She instinctively froze, but then saw it was just a red squirrel, climbing down from a fence. She recovered and started chewing again. She did however, sat up tall to better watch, as it scampered over to a puddle for a drank. Lena then went back to eating her nut.

(Thanks. :) )

Charlotte glanced over at another squirrel, she cautiously drank from the puddle. The grey squirrel was much larger than herself, she had to be careful.

Lena finished her nut and discarded the shell. She looked over at the red squirrel and decided to see if the new comer, was friendly. She chirped at the red squirrel, in order to get it's attention. Then she flicked her tail, as a form of greeting.

Last edited:
Charlotte stared at Lena, she took a few steps towards the large grey squirrel. She sniffed the air and twitched her tail a little.

Charlotte stared at Lena, she took a few steps towards the large grey squirrel. She sniffed the air and twitched her tail a little.

Lena looked around cautiously then ventured to say, "Hello, my name is Lena. I mean you no harm, I promise. I just saw you there and thought I'd say something." Lena paused a moment, sniffed the air, then twitched her nose. She looked back at the red squirrel and continued. "Are you from around here?" Lena asked nicely.

Last edited:
Lena looked around cautiously then ventured to say, "Hello, my name is Lena. I mean you no harm, I promise. I just saw you there and thought I'd say something." Lena paused a moment, sniffed the air, then twitched her nose. She looked back at the red squirrel and continued. "Are you from around here?" Lena asked nicely.

Charlotte was quiet for a moment. "Hello, Lena. My name is Charlotte, but everyone usually calls me Charlie," she said with a slight chuckle. Her fluffy, red tail twiched a little as she looked around. "Yes, I am," Charlotte replied to Lena. "Are you?"

Charlotte was quiet for a moment. "Hello, Lena. My name is Charlotte, but everyone usually calls me Charlie," she said with a slight chuckle. Her fluffy, red tail twiched a little as she looked around. "Yes, I am," Charlotte replied to Lena. "Are you?"

Lena brought her hind foot up to scratch behind her ear. She signed out in relief. When she straightened she said, " What a pleasure it is to make your acquaintance, Charlie. No I'm not from here originally. I used to live in the woods for awhile. But I decided one day, that the grass looked a lot greener over here, so now I'm living in a park." She smiled a little as she flicked her tail.

Lena brought her hind foot up to scratch behind her ear. She signed out in relief. When she straightened she said, " What a pleasure it is to make your acquaintance, Charlie. No I'm not from here originally. I used to live in the woods for awhile. But I decided one day, that the grass looked a lot greener over here, so now I'm living in a park." She smiled a little as she flicked her tail.

Charlotte smiled, she took a step closer to Lena. "What was the woods like?" She asked curiously. Her little ears twitched.

Charlotte smiled, she took a step closer to Lena. "What was the woods like?" She asked curiously. Her little ears twitched.

Lena thought a moment then said, " It was an acceptable living. But you have a lot more predators that want to make a meal out of you, out in the woods." She paused and looked around, then continued," One thing I found out was, when you were on the ground, all that undergrowth made it hard to see very far. So you had to use your ears more then your eyes. For if you became distracted for a moment, it was all over for ya. That's why I like the park. You can see all around you easy, because the grass is cut short, trees are trimmed and most predators are scared off by the humans. You are very fortunate to have never known that kind of life, Charlie." She finished with a smile.

Last edited:
Lena thought a moment then said, " It was an acceptable living. But you have a lot more predators that want to make a meal out of you, out in the woods." She paused and looked around, then continued," One thing I found out was, when you were on the ground, all that undergrowth made it hard to see very far. So you had to use your ears more then your eyes. For if you became distracted for a moment, it was all over for ya. That's why I like the park. You can see all around you easy, because the grass is cut short, trees are trimmed and most predators are scared off by the humans. You are very fortunate to have never known that kind of life, Charlie." She finished with a smile.

Charlotte stared at Lena, surprised by her reply. She had always thought of the woods as a large, peaceful place, with lots of hiding places. Charlotte waved her fluffy tail and smiled.

Back
Top Bottom