You May Call Us Rodents or Vermin, But You Dont Know Us Yet - The RP(Role Play)

Saratoga, flapped her wings, then was off into the sky. Leading them to a patch of nut trees. She landed under the cluster of trees, where a sheet of almonds and small nuts littered the ground

Saratoga, flapped her wings, then was off into the sky. Leading them to a patch of nut trees. She landed under the cluster of trees, where a sheet of almonds and small nuts littered the ground

Xavier looked down as he landed in amazement. Solander cackled out in happiness. Too distracted that he landed right on top of Xavier. "Get your bird butt, out of my face!" Xavier shook his feathers indignantly. "Wow, I have died and gone to heaven! That's the only way to describe this place! Dusty killed me, go ahead tell me the truth." He said to Saratoga.

Last edited:
Driew scampered down the long grey path, his long black tail dragging behind him. People moved out of the way as they saw the large, black rat heading towards them. Driew ran down a long alleyway, it lead to a large, posh restaurant. He jumped into a large pile of rubbish and rotting food.
---
Charlotte bounced along a long, black, metal fence. Her fluffy, red ears twitched as she listened to the bizzare sounds of the city. She jumped down onto the ground and raced over to a puddle and drank some of the dirty water.

Saratoga laughed. "I call it the nest, but you can call it whatever you like."

Saratoga picked up a nut in her beak and flew above the trees. She dropped the nut and it broke in half as it hit the ground. She glided down and ate at the inside

Solander cackled out laughing at Xavier inexperience. "You no know everything. Bird brain!" He said. Then he grabbed a nut and did as Saratoga did. Solander growled happily as he ate the delightful nut.

Xavier glared at Solander then did the same, well except he aimed at Solander. Xavier smiled to himself, as he heard Solander's, "Ouch!"

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom