You May Call Us Rodents or Vermin, But You Dont Know Us Yet - The RP(Role Play)

Charlotte stared at Lena, surprised by her reply. She had always thought of the woods as a large, peaceful place, with lots of hiding places. Charlotte waved her fluffy tail and smiled.

Lena saw surprise on Charlotte's face. She then amended, " That's just my experience. It doesn't mean all woods are like that. The humans had cut out and developed the land, piece by piece. A little more every year, so the woods became smaller and over crowded." She paused and thought, "So how do you like the city?"

Last edited:
Lena saw surprise on Charlotte's face. She then amended, " That's just my experience. It doesn't mean all woods are like that. The humans had cut out and developed the land, piece by piece. A little more every year, so the woods became smaller and over crowded." She paused and thought, "So how do you like the city?"

Charlotte smiled. "The city is an interesting place," she replied. "The people can be scary sometimes, but otherwise it's a flamboyant place filled with amazing things."

Charlotte smiled. "The city is an interesting place," she replied. "The people can be scary sometimes, but otherwise it's a flamboyant place filled with amazing things."

Lena nodded and kinda twiched her tail in agreement. "Flamboyant is a perfect word to describe it. However I have never gone beyond the park, into the heart of the city. Have you?" She asked curiously.

Last edited:
Lena nodded and kinda twiched her tail in agreement. "Flamboyant is a perfect word to describe it. However I have never gone beyond the park, into the heart of the city. Have you?" She asked curiously.

"No, never." Charlotte replied, shaking her head. "Although, I bet it'd be fun." She grinned, flickering her tail side to side.

"Your a squirrel after my own heart, Charlotte. I've often wondered what it would be like. But I've always been to scared to go." Lena said with a chuckle.

Charlotte also chuckled. "I am also too scared. Although, it'd definitely be a worthwhile experience." She said.

Charlotte also chuckled. "I am also too scared. Although, it'd definitely be a worthwhile experience." She said.

Lena's eyes got really big as she said, " One time I saw this human with these round things on his feet. He just gilded along, like there wasn't anything strange on his feet. Such wonderful things these humans have." She shook her head and whispered "Amazing really."

Lena's eyes got really big as she said, " One time I saw this human with these round things on his feet. He just gilded along, like there wasn't anything strange on his feet. Such wonderful things these humans have." She shook her head and whispered "Amazing really."

"Wow," Charlotte said. "The humans' trinkets are amazing." She grinned, her tail flicking excitedly.

"Wow," Charlotte said. "The humans' trinkets are amazing." She grinned, her tail flicking excitedly.

Lena nodded in agreement, to Charlotte's statement. Lena then walked a little ways to the right and dug up one of her hidden nuts. She then brought it back to give it to Charlotte, in friendship. She set it down in front of her and nudged it with her nose. Pecans were her all time favorite, so she hoped Charlotte liked them too. Lena had been saving them for a special occasion, which this very much was. She'd made a new friend. She sat up on her hunches and smiled happily at Charlotte.

Last edited:
Lena nodded in agreement, to Charlotte's statement. Lena then walked a little ways to the right and dug up one of her hidden nuts. She then brought it back to give it to Charlotte, in friendship. She set it down in front of her and nudged it with her nose. Pecans were her all time favorite, so she hoped Charlotte liked them too. Lena had been saving them for a special occasion, which this very much was. She'd made a new friend. She sat up on her hunches and smiled happily at Charlotte.

Charlotte smiled. She reached forward and picked up the nut. "Thank you, Lena. I wish I had something to give you in return for your kindness." Charlotte said, she took a nibble of the little pecan nut.

Back
Top Bottom