You May Call Us Rodents or Vermin, But You Dont Know Us Yet - The RP(Role Play)

Xavier looked at Dusty with real compassion. "Dusty, that is truly a terrible thing to have to live though. I'm so sorry you had to endure that hardship. These humans are cold and heartless most days. But especially the young ones." Xavier glared down at the ground as the humans walked around mindlessly.

Solander cackled out a sad sound, " It be me brother who be killed by kid'n'shot. He be happy one second, next fall down broken wing. Kid came over, who shot him. Stomp him dead with foot. Me watch whole thing. me know you feel. It hurt in heart. Me make understanding me?" Solander tried to explain to Dusty. " I no have good words, but me try." He explained.

Xavier looked over at Solander then back to Dusty, " He wants to know if you can understand what he said and means? He was young, his brother was teaching him language. If you don't, I'll translate for you." He said on his friends, Solander's behalf.
Remember his story.

Saratoga sighed. "I mean how would they like it if I pointed a gun at them for just existing! Or throwing rocks at them because I think they are a pain. They don't know us they don't know our lives!" She said, who was Lex. She hadn't heard of him "I'm sorry for your brother solander.." She told him

Solander nodded and said, " Thank you, Saratoga."

Saratoga sighed. "I wish they knew what we had to deal with, the only ones who understand are the nature people." She said

Saratoga sighed. "I wish they knew what we had to deal with, the only ones who understand are the nature people." She said

Lena shook her head, "No, you have to watch for them sometimes too. They will relocate you without warning. I met a bird, who knew a bear that was relocated. They drugged him and he woke up in the middle of nowhere. How cruel is that?" She asked.

Solander looked wide-eyed at Lena. That would be terrible and terrifying. He shuddered at the thought.

Back
Top Bottom