You May Call Us Rodents or Vermin, But You Dont Know Us Yet - The RP(Role Play)

After his afternoon of mischief with Charlotte. He'd dropped her off at her home tree, then was returning to his own. He was really tired and ready to call it a day. But then decided to get Saratoga something to eat. He wasn't sure if she was hungry or not. But in case she was, he managed to snag a hot dog with the works. He flew up to her and placed it on the branch, right next to her. Then went to land next to Solander.

Saratoga smiled at I'm as he flew off then she pecked at the hot dog eating small pieces at a time

Sammy whized through a crowd of people hoping not to get stepped on, she finally got out of the crowd and hid underneath a fruit vendor's cart, "okay, what are we gonna do today?" She said taking a tic tac container off of her back, she opened it and there were alot of things in it, she just pulled out a tiny peice of paper that looked like a map, "hmmm, maybe I will go to that restaurant over here!" She said with excitement pointing at a spot on her map. She put the map back in the tic tac container and strapped it back on herself with a rubber band. She headed off to her destination.

Last edited:
Name: sammy
Species:mouse
Age(optional):in mouse years?
Personality(optional):brave, but careless, creative mind
Username:chickensamazing
Other: umm, there was no code :) cheese :)
(I hope this rp isnt closed!)

(in human years, but you don't have to fill it out)

Back
Top Bottom