You might be a redneck if... for laughs share your critter story that fits

Pics
Part of me wanted to laugh at the person with a 'dog' in her purse, but after the things I have resorted to including things like wrapping sick critters in my hoodie since they were shivering and then shivering myself well :confused:

When our EE's were little, me and sis would put on giant hoodies and ither put them in our hoods or our sleeves so they could sleep
lol.png
Now they think we're their mommies, and try to hide under our shirts when they get pecked
roll.png

When our EE's were little, me and sis would put on giant hoodies and ither put them in our hoods or our sleeves so they could sleep
lol.png
Now they think we're their mommies, and try to hide under our shirts when they get pecked
roll.png
I can imagine that getting pretty ouchy! Their nails are sharp!

This one was in SW Missouri around two years and maybe 125lbs., but why waste the meat.

Before having chickens, a turkey jumped in front of the pickup. It bounced up, hitting the left headlight. Its neck broken, it flipped into the woods. DH didn't know how to dress a bird, but I made him get it. Only about ten pounds of meat (cousin took it) but "why waste it?"

Quote:
There may have been a time growing up when my family was on our way to church and we hit a turkey . My Dad got out wrung its neck and tossed it into the back of the truck and we all continued on to church. After church there may have been a "couple" of men standing around admiring the turkey, it was a very good turkey too.
droolin.gif

Back
Top Bottom