You might be a redneck if... for laughs share your critter story that fits

Pics
Quote: I have a couple of those thingiemabobs, and can't lay my hands on either of them; probably the same place my wire brush whatchamacallit is. Wouldn't be a problem if I weren't doing a lot of painting recently; those giant tongue depressors are a pain.

Last edited:
I have a couple of those thingiemabobs, and can't lay my hands on either of them; probably the same place my wire brush whatchamacallit is. Wouldn't be a problem if I weren't doing a lot of painting recently; those giant tongue depressors are a pain.

Oh those ARE a pain! Put it in the back if the truck and drive crossways across a stubble field; that'll shake those paint cans right up! :D

And if you're anything like me, you'll find your whatchamacallit as soon as you buy another one, or you'll find it in the cupboard next to the mixer ;)

Well, I have not dreamed of them, but I have dreamed about chores. Before I got door openers I had nightmares of forgetting to open a coop in the morning leaving them in the summer heat *shudder*

BEER CAN!!!!!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif

I have a couple of those thingiemabobs, and can't lay my hands on either of them; probably the same place my wire brush whatchamacallit is. Wouldn't be a problem if I weren't doing a lot of painting recently; those giant tongue depressors are a pain.

Told oldest DD who was headed to town to pick me up a whatchamacallit candy bar. I was a stupid idiot eyes roll... , 'no such thing what do you want?' Well, beer, but they won't sell it to you so get me a whatchamacallit. Seriously thought I was being a asss.
Dumbest thing she ever heard of she said when she handed it to me.
Just because you haven't seen something and doubt it's existence and it sounds crazy doesn't guarantee it's impossibility.
:-D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom