You might be a redneck if... for laughs share your critter story that fits

Pics
Ah, the coffee can. It can also be used for; small lego sets, fermented feed, storing scratch (portion size lets kids help), holding guts when processing, as well as a blood catcher, and last, a potty. It's great on the road!

I have a coffee can with kitty litter in my storm shelter for a potty in emergencies.

Ok....lol you guys get the award for the strangest use of a coffee can that I have ever heard :p

I'm actually kinda speechless lol..that's rare :D

We always end up having to go find a cornfield when the kids inevitably have to potty 5 miles from the house...oh! That reminds me of one time when we pulled over for my eldest... She came running out of a cornfield screaming bloody murder like she'd seen zombies in there...then out flew a big buck right after her lol. They must have spooked each other in there but she thought for sure that deer was going to eat her or something :D

I'll still take my chances with the deer, but I'll never look at a coffee can the same ;)

Personally I like a five gallon bucket in the storm shelter better, but I ton it for another use. When I get done with a three gallon formula bucket with a food grade lid it is going there instead.

Personally I like a five gallon bucket in the storm shelter better, but I ton it for another use. When I get done with a three gallon formula bucket with a food grade lid it is going there instead.
lol, at our camp we have an overnight bucket, other wise we have an outhouse

products-for-the-elderly-bathroom-12.jpg

but underneath it has a 5g bucket

on the boat its a milk crate with a bucket in it and a seat/lid attached

and when my munchkin was little there was a kids potty training seat in the back of my car, when we go for long drives sometimes i still bring one

Old school bus made into a hunting camp up on my in-laws land, couple old timers still come up and use it, first time I went into it I picked up a big transmission funnel that was attached to the door opener crank. 'What the heck is that for', DW says don't touch it! It's their urinal so they don't have to go outside when it's cold! Lol! :-D there was a hose attached to it going through the floor.
The big plastic coffee cans, oh boy I have tons of them, use them for about everything.

Old school bus made into a hunting camp up on my in-laws land, couple old timers still come up and use it, first time I went into it I picked up a big transmission funnel that was attached to the door opener crank. 'What the heck is that for', DW says don't touch it! It's their urinal so they don't have to go outside when it's cold! Lol! :-D there was a hose attached to it going through the floor.
The big plastic coffee cans, oh boy I have tons of them, use them for about everything.
ROFL!! imagine some high school kids finding it and seeing the funnel, and trying to funnel some beers
lau.gif
sickbyc.gif

The farm I got a goat from had kids in the house as newborns in playpens for children. While I can imagine how easy bottles would be, the smell and amount of laundry in towels would be beyond me. Of course, I have week old chicks in the guest bathroom till I move them to the brooder Saturday so who am I to talk.

Back
Top Bottom