You might be a redneck if... for laughs share your critter story that fits

Pics
The farm I got a goat from had kids in the house as newborns in playpens for children. While I can imagine how easy bottles would be, the smell and amount of laundry in towels would be beyond me. Of course, I have week old chicks in the guest bathroom till I move them to the brooder Saturday so who am I to talk.

Hey, they work good for puppies too lol ;)

I want a goat! We have this big weedy area that's really hard to mow, so I want a billy goat..I'll dye him green and yellow... His name will be John Goat :D

Ha! Now I know YOU guys are rednecks, because you actually got that :lau

Lol its no fun telling people my goat dream when they just look at me with a blank stare and I know they didn't get it :p

My mom is fun to mess with that way. She had a bull calf born yesterday without a tail, so I told her she should name him "Bobcalf"... She thought that was mean! Awww mom...

Last edited:
Ha! Now I know YOU guys are rednecks, because you actually got that
lau.gif

Lol its no fun telling people my goat dream when they just look at me with a blank stare and I know they didn't get it
tongue.png

My mom is fun to mess with that way. She had a bull calf born yesterday without a tail, so I told her she should name him "Bobcalf"... She thought that was mean! Awww mom...
i think bob is a very appropriate name for him

thats alright, they'll likely castrate him anyway to not pass on bad traits, so he'll need to learn to be tough

or theyll just eat him

Yeah, he's been banded already, no tailless genetics for him in the future :p

Reminded me of Norman, my bottle calf when I was little... And all those packages in the deep freeze labeled "Norman" burger and "Norman" roast...

Bob burgers ;)

Ever see one of those blue pools blowing across a field and you run home to make sure its not yours?

Then kick yourself for not snagging it while you had the chance, because by now its probably in Nebraska?

:( bye free duck pool.....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom