You might be a redneck if... for laughs share your critter story that fits

Pics

You know... I posted that and laughed about it, and when I walked around the house this afternoon to greet the girls from the bus, THERE was OUR duck pool, a quarter mile away... Doh! :p

That's a shame.

Yeah, those things are EXPENSIVE! Lol glad we got ours back or I'd have been a double loser today :D

You know... I posted that and laughed about it, and when I walked around the house this afternoon to greet the girls from the bus, THERE was OUR duck pool, a quarter mile away... Doh! :p
Yeah, those things are EXPENSIVE! Lol glad we got ours back or I'd have been a double loser today :D

I used to write funny endings on a marker board to "Smile! It could be worse!" One Monday I wrote, "You could have a fish stuck to the carpet. Oh, is that what that smell is?!" I stood back, and laughed at myself. I then suddenly turned, and looked at the fish tank. The tank was on milk crates, and there was a fish stuck to the carpet underneath. :lol:

I used to write funny endings on a marker board to "Smile! It could be worse!" One Monday I wrote, "You could have a fish stuck to the carpet. Oh, is that what that smell is?!" I stood back, and laughed at myself. I then suddenly turned, and looked at the fish tank. The tank was on milk crates, and there was a fish stuck to the carpet underneath. :lol:

Ewww lol the ultimate irony :lau

When your oldest DD wants to and all plans where to move her bedroom to a downstairs extra bedroom that used to be a attached garage that is now walled in and house door to the outside, is next to another spare bedroom, both have been used for storage. I put my FOOT down, other room has my incubator in it and NOBODY is moving anything or opening any doors until Easter after they hatch!! No drafts!!
DW says 'isn't that what incubators are made for!?"
No drafts stay away!! keep out! No trespassing!! I'm locking all doors!!
Proceed after hatch!!
Don't know if that's redneck or 'chicken freak' ??
1f602.png

When your oldest DD wants to and all plans where to move her bedroom to a downstairs extra bedroom that used to be a attached garage that is now walled in and house door to the outside, is next to another spare bedroom, both have been used for storage. I put my FOOT down, other room has my incubator in it and NOBODY is moving anything or opening any doors until Easter after they hatch!! No drafts!!
DW says 'isn't that what incubators are made for!?"
No drafts stay away!! keep out! No trespassing!! I'm locking all doors!!
Proceed after hatch!!
Don't know if that's redneck or 'chicken freak' ??
1f602.png
:)

The new "stock" tank we got 2 years ago has yet to see any "stock" drink out of it... But it has made a great brooder, kids pool, and makeshift shelter for ducks when flipped upside down.

It's currently being used by the cat to get out of the rain... At least, I THINK that's a cat... :oops:

I was just explaining on another thread how I made a "redneck" (my word) makeshift area in the coop for the littles to escape the mad pecking and chasing of the biggers out of an old baby gate milk crates 5 gallon buckets and some scrap wood. Then I see this thread. Ha. I've found my Internet home.

Back
Top Bottom