Shipping Eggs

Zgm12

Songster
5 Years
Jul 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
I was wondering how risky it is to buy hatching eggs from Florida and ship them to Pennsylvania. Also I'm planning on purchasing from Magnolia Silkies. Has anyone ever purchased from them before?

Hi! I bought shipped eggs from her a couple weeks ago and they got to me "I'm from south Dakota " in four days. When I got them I let them sit on the counter for 8 hours and then put them in incubator but didn't turn them for the first 2 days and they are doing good 7 out of twelve developed I ordered 24 more I definitely recommend her she is easy to talk to and her birds are gorgeous :)

I ordered from her a couple weeks ago they got to me in four days I'm from south Dakota I let them come to room temperature and then put them in incubator but didn't turn them for two days 7 out of 12 eggs are doing good. No eggs got broke she packaged them very good.I Def recommend buying from her she is easy to talk to and her birds are gorgeous :)

I just ordered some blue and splash Magnolia Silkies. Fingers crossed everything goes well. Did your silkies hatch yet?

I have had problems with my LG incubator it keeps going up in temp randomly and it ruined my eggs one servived it and is doing good still. Will be 21 days next Saturday so hopefully this one still hatches.The 2 dozen I ordered from her got here on Wednesday and I candled some and they already were developing and it's only day 3 I hope most of these last I really want a nice little flock of silkies! :)

Back
Top Bottom