12-24 Coturnex quail eggs for Easter Hatch

So you want 12-24 Coturnix Quail eggs shipped to you? I have the standard brown Coturnix quails and Texas A&M.
That would be fantastic. I won't be setting them until the weekend of March 26th. Not picky at all about what variety I get as long as its Coturnix. :) Let me know what you're looking at for price.

Need a source for Coturnex hatching eggs to be set March 28th. I'm in Billings, MT so shipping is often a day behind. Thank you in advance!!

Not sure if you found somewhere we have James Marie line Jumbo coturnix (14-16oz birds and eggs size of bantam eggs!) and also we have rare fancy colored coturnix. We do 2 dozen for $35 shipped or 4 dozen for $50 shipped.

My problem is I am only allowed 6 birds. I have A Barred Rock mix, 2 buffs and a Silver laced Duckwing Game Bantam. Was just trying to add 2 birds for companion for bantam, her name is Robin. Have to keep her separate cause the other 3 pick on her. Robin is the sweetest bird I have ever had.

My problem is I am only allowed 6 birds. I have A Barred Rock mix, 2 buffs and a Silver laced Duckwing Game Bantam. Was just trying to add 2 birds for companion for bantam, her name is Robin. Have to keep her separate cause the other 3 pick on her. Robin is the sweetest bird I have ever had.

allowed 6 birds per city ordinance or? Quail generally can be kept and don't count towards bird totals. I don't keep my quail with my chickens at all I have my quail in raised pens. I am not sure the particulars on whether or not you should keep them together.

City ordinance. Maybe Quail wouldn't count. Have to think this thru and get back to you. 24 little quail would be pretty cute.
1f60a.png

Back
Top Bottom