CO Hatching Eggs

Pozees

Songster
7 Years
Jul 8, 2012
Pueblo, CO
This thread will take over where trsturself's left off :) This is a place to sell, buy, and/or trade for hatching eggs in the State of Colorado. If you have eggs to sell feel free to list them here. If you are looking for eggs, feel free to post your request here. I will also start a thread trying to establish an Egg Train, starting with just the I-25 corridor and if enough interest and participation, expand to other areas based on available rides.

Hi folks ... I'm in Arvada right off I-70 & Wadsworth and would be happy to help with an egg train. Currently the only eggs I have are 1/2 splash Orp and 1/2 frizzle Tolbunt Polish. But I should have chocolate Orp eggs soon (these are medium size not the huge LF orps). I also have about 4 chocolate Orp roosters (4 months old) in need of homes ... Gorgeous rich brown color, lines from back east. PM me if interested.

I have a Barn Yard mix available, they are mostly dual purpose chickens, Austrawhites, Lakenvelder, Java's, RIR, BO, BCM, and Iowa Blue hens, covered by a Barnevelder rooster. Also, I should have some Bantam Cochin hatching eggs in the next month, at least I hope so!! This will include some Frizzels too. Price for the mixes is $10 a dozen, and $15 a dozen for the Bantam Cochins.

Last edited:
I have Ancona duck hatching eggs if anyone is interested. I have all blacks, browns and blue ducks so assorted colors are likely. $25.00 for 6, $35.00 for a dozen prices include priority post shipping. I also have a couple of bantam cochin roos available if anyone is looking. I have a split mottled/mf and a mf-just $10.00 each

Last edited:
Hi Colorado poultry lovers! I have had a hard time with shipped eggs, and I think that there is an elevation factor besides the USPS issues. I live in Montana at 4800 elevation and I would like to connect up with some higher elevation (3500-6500 ft) poultry raisers and see if their eggs hatch better for me. I only do pure-breeds. I am looking for Crested Cream Legbar eggs, Ameraucana, Wellsummer, Orpingtons, and a number of others. Will consider almost any type. Also turkeys and ducks. Anyone willing to work with me on this?
I also have some breeds if you are interested in a trade. Right now I have separated into pens: my bantam Mille Fleur Cochins, Blue Wheaten Ameraucana, and silkies with some frizzle & regular bantam cochins. I will be separating out my Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons and also my French Black Copper Marans in the next week or two. My Blue Salmon Favorelles and Turkens will be separated out later into the summer. Thanks!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom