Free Bantam Roosters in Austin, TX - Local only please

msmac

Hatching
5 Years
Jun 24, 2014
I got four chicks from the mixed bantam bin at Callahan's a couple of months ago and three of them are pretty definitely roosters. Not crowing yet (they are only 9 weeks old). When I purchased them, a friend said she would take any roosters on her farm but now she is unable to take them. One is a silky, buff colored, very sweet. Silkies are hard to sex this young but his comb area is much bigger, redder and bumpier than the other silkie. Also, he spends a lot of time bumping chests with the other boys. One is a Japanese Bantam (I think). He is the one that I am most sure is a rooster. He is pretty aggressive and pecks my hands when I pick him up. He is not timid at all. He has a bright red comb. I like him a lot but he's kind of a stinker. I have no idea what breed the third one is. He/she is dark gray and black. Really pretty. I'm not sure if he's a rooster or not. He has recently started bumping chests with the others but may wind up being a girl. If anyone in the Austin area is willing to take one or all of them, please get in touch. I am hoping to find good homes for them before they start crowing.

Thanks for reading.

I'm in Houston, but will drive over if you are willing to part with them. Please let me know. I'm off on Tuesdays, so I'm off today or next week if you are not in a big hurry. I'm trying to rebuild my flock. My Hotmail goes to my phone ylors@ I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your interest but the little roos have found a good home.

I have 1 silkie rooster who is 4 months old. I am willing to pay a rehome fee to you for helping me get him a new home. We live in town and he ended up being a rooster so we cannot have him.

Please please let us know if you can help us out.

I'm in Houston, but will drive over if you are willing to part with them. Please let me know. I'm off on Tuesdays, so I'm off today or next week if you are not in a big hurry. I'm trying to rebuild my flock. My Hotmail goes to my phone ylors@ I look forward to hearing from you.
I live in Austin tx and have 3 roosters I need to rehome they are beautiful but don’t want any more chickens. [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom