Purebred chicken eggs. NPIP clean. Many breeds. Some rare!

houndit

There is no H or F in Orpington!
14 Years
Jul 13, 2008
Braymer Missouri
Most of our hens are laying very well right now! Here are the breeds available right now and prices. Price is per dozen unless otherwise noted.

Empordanesa LIMITED $40.00

Icelandic $30.00

Penedesenca
Black LIMITED!
Crele LIMITED!
Partridge LIMITED! $40.00

Tomaru LIMITED! $15.00 6 eggs

White Rock $12.00

Rare Assorted our choice $25.00 Includes Penedesencas, Icelandics, Empodanesa, and Tomaru.

No shipping tp Hawaii!
Up to one dozen can ship for $13.00 For orders larger than that please pm me your zipcode and what you are interested in and I will get you an estimate.
All our chickens are on pasture. We strive to make sure that only hardy vigorous birds are used as breeders. We are certified clean of Pullorum and Avian Influenza through the NPIP. We do not wash hatching eggs. I occasionally take a damp cloth and wipe them off but that is all. I usually ship on Mondays or Tuesdays only. Typically your eggs will go out the Monday or Tuesday after payment is received. Paypal, or payment by snail mail is acceptable. I can not guarantee your hatch in any way. Shipping eggs, as we all know, puts them under a lot of stress. I will guarantee that you will receive the number of eggs you ordered unbroken or I will refund you the cost of the broken eggs. If you want to know more about any of our breeds or need more pictures feel free to contact me.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Which breeds lay the brown eggs in the rare breeds and do u sell day old chicks or a little older? And if so how much and can I see pics of the rare breeds that lay brown eggs and do u have any that do double yolks more than others?
263a.png

Which breeds lay the brown eggs in the rare breeds and do u sell day old chicks or a little older? And if so how much and can I see pics of the rare breeds that lay brown eggs and do u have any that do double yolks more than others?
263a.png

The brown egg layers that I would consider to be rare would be the Penedesencas, Empordanesa, and Tomaru. Here are a couple pictures.
Black Penedesenca

Partridge Penedesenca

Crele Penedesenca

Empordanesa

Tomaru

I plan to sell some dayold chicks soon. Prices are as follows. Penedesenca black $9.00 Crele, $9.00 Partridge, $8.00 Empordanesa $9.00 and Tomaru $6.00
None of my birds lay double yolk eggs often.
Thanks!

Last edited:
I'd like to be on waiting list for the partridge penedesenca plz...I'd like 5 of them..plz keep me updated to when so I can get the money to you..thank you I like the colorful ones..they r beautiful

Last edited:
I am interested in 6 of your speckled sussex? How much for 6 and what would shipping be to 48809.

I can. It is hard to get an idea of their true color. It seems like the camera always makes them look either darker or lighter than they truly are. I will try to get a couple pictures up here later today.

Sorry for the long delay. I am not a very technichal person and usually end up having to ask for help getting pictures off of the camera and onto the computer.

From the closest row to the farthest. Black Penedesenca, Crele Penedesenca, Partridge Penedesenca, and Empordanessa. Please remember that not only is the camera inacurate, but some of these eggs are also much lighter than they were earlier this year.
Thanks!

I think they're lovely! I only ask as a local breeder is selling 'penedesenca' eggs which are practically white! Anyways, I'd love to order some soon, do you think they'll keep laying until next month?

Back
Top Bottom