Edited by doubleleft - 11/28/15 at 11:43pm
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryChicken Breedstagged by System, 1/20/12
Related Forum Threads
- What breed is this colorful chick? Last post on 7/11/16 at 5:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What kind of chickens are these? Last post on 8/7/16 at 8:37am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help identifying chick Last post on 7/16/16 at 1:51pm in Raising Baby Chicks
- Orphaned adopted babies, help with breed? Last post on 5/21/16 at 6:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help in telling what breed my new chicks are Last post on 5/30/16 at 7:30am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Show Off Your Games! - Page 1113post #11122 of 1148011/29/15 at 4:27ampost #11123 of 1148011/30/15 at 9:51am
I like brown reds because there is so much variation and gradients.
This year is the first year I had a stag/pullet come out looking like redquill even though I have no red quill bloodlines. It came from a mixture of brown red over bbr/birchen (golden hen).
Edited by JShubin - 11/30/15 at 9:51am
"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" - Immanuel Kant
"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" - Immanuel Kantpost #11124 of 1148011/30/15 at 8:14pmpost #11125 of 1148011/30/15 at 8:15pmpost #11126 of 1148011/30/15 at 8:16pmpost #11127 of 1148011/30/15 at 8:17pmpost #11128 of 1148011/30/15 at 8:20pmpost #11129 of 1148011/30/15 at 8:22pm
- Farm Daze
- › Topic of the Week - Deworming chickens 34 seconds ago
- › Rooster or a Hen??? 3 minutes ago
- › Shamo sexing 4 minutes ago
- › Point of egg in the incubator UP or DOWN 5 minutes ago
- › Can a chicken lay a random speckled egg? 6 minutes ago
- › Getting the chicks to go back into the coop. 10 minutes ago
- › CHICKEN / FOWL NAMES! To Name or Not to Name? Do You Name Yours? ... 12 minutes ago
- › RavynFallen's Duckumentary - Call duckling babies (pic heavy) 16 minutes ago
- › Ducks muddy up Chicken waterer 23 minutes ago
- › What is this chicken thinking? 26 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age