I purchased this coop late last year after doing a lot of research and talking with the owner extensively. He was very helpful and gave me some great advice. We live in an area that has a lot of predators and had to make some adjustments in order to predator proof. It. The coop arrived in December. We unpacked everything and all looked good. Due to a family illness we had to put construction on hold until March. Here are some bullet points of my experience so far:
1. Two of the three boxes arrived one day the third arrived 3 days later (delivery issue).
2. The set up instructions are terrible. The pieces should really be numbered and reflected in the instructions with better diagram.
3. Some of the trim pieces where breaking as we were setting it up. Not a big issue as these where only cosmetic pieces.
4. A couple of weeks later (now April), I notice several of the roof slats warping. The sliding door into the coop also stopped sliding and pieces began falling off.
5. I contacted the company on May 11th. Was told they could possible send me some replacement parts but I since it was past the warranty period (90 days) I would have to pay for the parts plus shipping. I was told they would show the pictures of the warped roof to the owner and get back to me.
6. Today (6/13) I emailed them again as I had not heard back from them. By now the slats on the nesting box are now warped and the sliding door to the coop has completely fallen apart.
7. I was told if I would like to pay for a new roof plus shipping they would send me a new one.
While I understand I am past the warranty period and based on email responses am not expecting anything from them, I am not pleased with the customer service. I love the look of the coop, I am not thrilled with the overall construction.
I hope this helps.