Myurbanfarmers "The Resort" chicken coop

I've just been reading that on this forum. I didn't agree to the terms, so after reading that, immediately just emailed them to credit me the $64.75. Once I get their response (I know they'll say no), then I'll contact my card company. I've already started a case with them.

The 25% cancelation fee is actually in violation of their user agreement with Visa. Visa will refund you.

I had a similar experience with this coop. My wife purchased the resort. Shipping was slow and package was lost. Figured not there fault as they told me on the phone it wasn't their fault. Put it together. Coop went together ok though a couple pieces arrived cracked. Hardware and wood very slight. Assembling the run was a nightmare as none of the pieces are labeled and the differences between pieces are not easy to tell from instructions. Once I got it together the door broke first day. The staple tack made one of our chicks lame by injuring foot. Company asked for proof. Company asserted I had coop already for month. (slow assembly in garage after arriving a week late). I called a few times. They never replaced door. I sent pictures. They do not care. I left a negative review on their website which they removed. The coop disintegrated near instantly. The latches on nesting boxes broke first, the dividers in nesting box upon the first cleaning, the latches on the run, the wood on the top of nesting box, and the ramp has disintegrated. I have repaired and finessed this coop for 6 months. I will be lucky to get another 6 months at this rate. It is not worth the money or the effort! avoid https://www.chickencoopsnw.com

I purchased this coop thinking they were a small local company building quality coops about 30 mins from my house. Boy was I wrong! Absolute crap product and pieces missing and when I called they won’t refund. Called my bank and getting my money back through them! I hope everyone who has had issues with them has found a way to get a refund. How frustrating! Anyone still going through a battle with them?

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS!! I am dealing with them now. We never took delivery ( refused delivery ) once I found out the truth! They DELETE all negative reviews and have changed their names multiple times! Horrible people. I bought back in January and am still getting harassing emails from Allan Hyatt. He threatens you with extortion and tries to intimidate. We are still dealing with this. $819 for the coop and they refunded $593 telling me that they gave me a "discount" on their restocking fee. I have no idea how they sleep at night. Horrible people.

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS!! I am dealing with them now. We never took delivery ( refused delivery ) once I found out the truth! They DELETE all negative reviews and have changed their names multiple times! Horrible people. I bought back in January and am still getting harassing emails from Allan Hyatt. He threatens you with extortion and tries to intimidate. We are still dealing with this. $819 for the coop and they refunded $593 telling me that they gave me a "discount" on their restocking fee. I have no idea how they sleep at night. Horrible people.
How did you pay, was it through a credit card or your bank? Call and get ALL of your money back. Keep us posted!

It was with my card. Dealing with these people. I don't understand how these people are still able to be in business. There needs to be a sticky on every poultry forum regarding them and their practices.

Back
Top Bottom