Try to stay away from hydrogen peroxide. Peroxide actually kills living tissue. Betadine or chlorihexadine are much better choices to flush and disinfect. Any antibiotic ointment should work to help prevent infection. sounds as if you are doing the right things. It's a wait and see situation now.
Peroxide can help tissue in very low concentrations according to some studies ( http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0049215,) but in concentrations most use, it will impede healing. It shouldn't be used more than once, then diluted, but is helpful in debriding dead tissue.
Bactine contains a pain killer that may be toxic to chickens (lidocaine,) and should be avoided. Normal Saline is about as safe as you can get for wound care, and a weak betadine solution may help. Betadine, along with Neosporin, and other things can be toxic in large doses for long periods.
Edited by Eggcessive - 5/24/16 at 11:03am