Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 firstname.lastname@example.org Last post on 12/17/15 at 6:19pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- ?'s about easter eggers or ameraucanas or araucanas, help Last post on 3/23/16 at 1:54pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- To Make An Olive Egger......Legbar????? Last post on 7/5/16 at 2:47pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
Easter Egger Chicks in My Shed
Last edited: 5/14/13
- Double Laced Partridge "House"Last edited: 5/21/14
- The Lowdown on Red Sex LinksLast edited: 9/14/13
- The Chicken ChapelLast edited: 7/5/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
The Olive-Egger thread! - Page 943post #9422 of 1047312/12/15 at 1:36pmpost #9423 of 1047312/12/15 at 8:14pmQuote:
is that her first egg? someone told me that firs 20 eggs might vary in colour, after that they lay the same colour. here are my first 2 marans eggs:
who would say that the same pullet laid them, lol. the third egg was darker.post #9424 of 1047312/12/15 at 10:30pmpost #9425 of 1047312/13/15 at 8:51ampost #9426 of 1047312/17/15 at 12:44pmpost #9427 of 1047312/17/15 at 12:49pmpost #9428 of 1047312/17/15 at 12:51pmpost #9429 of 1047312/17/15 at 1:58pm
- Double Laced Partridge "House"
Currently, there are 1049 Active Users (52 Members and 997 Guests)
- › Help please with first hatch 5 minutes ago
- › What am I? 13 minutes ago
- › Day 18 17 minutes ago
- › Advice - neighbor wants us to cull 25 minutes ago
- › Duck eye infection 27 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 33 minutes ago
- › Food Storage Ideas Needed 35 minutes ago
- › Broody Hen Thread! 35 minutes ago
- › Araucana thread anyone? 36 minutes ago
- › incubator challenges please help 40 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.