I thought it might be fun and helpful to some (like me) if we post what our chickens egg color looks like, with more than just the basic description of "brown" or "white", when applicable. Here are mine:
- Black Austrolorp: Brown - Usually a "traditional" shade of brown. Similar in color to a grocery store brown egg. Some days though it has a touch of pink to it.
- Gold-Laced Cochin - "traditional" shade of brown with beautiful little light purple speckles.
- Ameracauna - Blue Green. More green than blue.
- Blue Andalusian - White. And the small end is sort of flattish.
- Welsumer - Dark brown, almost with a terracotta orange to it. Sometimes with dark speckles.
- Silver Laced Wyandotte - Very light brown. Almost a cream color.
- Salmon Faverolle - Very light brown. Almost a cream color.
Looking forward to seeing what everyone else's eggs look like!