BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Games, Jokes, and Fun! › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP - Page 1264

Poll Results: What do you think about this rp?

 
  • 16% (8)
    Ordinary...
  • 16% (8)
    Boring :(
  • 68% (34)
    Totally Awesome!!!
50 Total Votes  
post #12631 of 25949
Quote:
Originally Posted by chick-adee View Post

"Maybe she will." Kristen said hopefully,"That would be amazing. More than amazing." She smiled at the thought of it.
~~~
Nisha sighed,"She giggles, blushes, and says your name all the time when you're around. Excuse me for saying this but duh!"

Taylor looked like she wanted to slap Nisha then bury herself. She clamped her hand over Nisha's mouth blushing a deep red.
Orson made a grunt to show his approval of her thinking. But he kept heading East. The thought to himself, they had come full circle. For they were heading back to the city. Ironic as it was.
~~~
It was Nashton's turn to be embarrassed. Now that Nisha put it so plainly, it was quite obvious. "Well, good. Because I really do like her." He said as he got out of the van to look around some more.
Did a moth know that the flame was going to change her life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. -Joey W. Hill-
Reply
Did a moth know that the flame was going to change her life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. -Joey W. Hill-
Reply
post #12632 of 25949
Thread Starter 
Amar slipped out of her clothes and stepped into the bath. She slowly eased into the warm water.
~
(I hope it wears off because I don't want to play with sleeping beauty tongue.png Let's pretend a few hours have passed. Hmm, it should be about dinner time, don't you think?)
Calystia sat in silence as two hours slowly passed. This was a good time for her to think about everything that had happened within the last few days, and gave her body time to recover from everything she had been put through.
~
"I know," She whispered. "No matter what happens to me I will never give up for even the slightest chance of seeing my sisters again. It's my fault, and I will never stop fighting to regain their freedom, and fix my mistakes." She stood up and walked over to the door. A few guards were seen in the building as she looked out through the bared door.
All my life I searched for the impossible, than I became it.
~ Barry Allen (The Flash)
Reply
All my life I searched for the impossible, than I became it.
~ Barry Allen (The Flash)
Reply
post #12633 of 25949
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyKnack View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chick-adee View Post

"Maybe she will." Kristen said hopefully,"That would be amazing. More than amazing." She smiled at the thought of it.
~~~
Nisha sighed,"She giggles, blushes, and says your name all the time when you're around. Excuse me for saying this but duh!"

Taylor looked like she wanted to slap Nisha then bury herself. She clamped her hand over Nisha's mouth blushing a deep red.
Orson made a grunt to show his approval of her thinking. But he kept heading East. The thought to himself, they had come full circle. For they were heading back to the city. Ironic as it was.
~~~
It was Nashton's turn to be embarrassed. Now that Nisha put it so plainly, it was quite obvious. "Well, good. Because I really do like her." He said as he got out of the van to look around some more.

Kristen let go of her long hair and felt it flutter and flap behind her. She was glad Sergio wasn't behind her or she would've gotten a face full of it.

~~~

Taylor glared at her sister part angry part happy but mostly really embarrassed. She let her go and climbed out of the van trying to cool her flushed face.

HONEY I'M HOMEEEE
Reply
HONEY I'M HOMEEEE
Reply
post #12634 of 25949
Thread Starter 
(I don't want Calystia to be freed, yet. I was thinking about letting Kareena getting trapped by Axel so she can't free her sisters. Nicky, what do you think?)
Kareena looked back over her shoulder. She saw Calystia and felt the loneliness she felt in sympathy.
All my life I searched for the impossible, than I became it.
~ Barry Allen (The Flash)
Reply
All my life I searched for the impossible, than I became it.
~ Barry Allen (The Flash)
Reply
post #12635 of 25949
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrNico View Post

Anna got out and stretched as she looked around the area then back in the van. She picked up a pice of paper and wadded it up to toss at her brother to get him and Luce up 

Jason flicked his ear and looked to Anna then stretched then nudged Luce gently "We are here" He said softly
~~~~
Angela helped her then headed for the new room, curious about the new ones there.
~~~

Rosie giggled and looked at her plate, shaking her head a little "It is good, but not that good" She said softly then smiled at him again 
~~~

 
Zypher walked over to Anna stood close by.

Luce slowly opened her eyes and wiggled her nose and twitched her ears. She then sat up and stretched out her squirrel form, before shifting to her human form. "That was very nice, thanks for snuggling with me." She said softly as she leaned over and kissed his wolf cheek. She smiled at Jason with loving eyes.
~~~
Arran walked to the cell and opened the door and helped Angela get the heavily loaded cart in.
~~~
Ericsson looked at Rosie shocked. He held the plate up to his face with one hand. With the other he acted like he was shielding it's ears. "Don't listen to her. She doesn't know how great you truly are. It'll be alright, just hold still, so I eat you up." He talked to the plate. He then grinned mischievously at Rosie.
Did a moth know that the flame was going to change her life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. -Joey W. Hill-
Reply
Did a moth know that the flame was going to change her life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. -Joey W. Hill-
Reply
post #12636 of 25949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicky Crazy View Post

(I don't want Calystia to be freed, yet. I was thinking about letting Kareena getting trapped by Axel so she can't free her sisters. Nicky, what do you think?)
Kareena looked back over her shoulder. She saw Calystia and felt the loneliness she felt in sympathy.

(Ok)

Jackie watched the man fall asleep and sighed "He won't stay out too long, the spell is not that strong and the distance took som also." She said then glanced to the back door "Oh, Aurora is back.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyKnack View Post


Zypher walked over to Anna stood close by.

Luce slowly opened her eyes and wiggled her nose and twitched her ears. She then sat up and stretched out her squirrel form, before shifting to her human form. "That was very nice, thanks for snuggling with me." She said softly as she leaned over and kissed his wolf cheek. She smiled at Jason with loving eyes.
~~~
Arran walked to the cell and opened the door and helped Angela get the heavily loaded cart in.
~~~
Ericsson looked at Rosie shocked. He held the plate up to his face with one hand. With the other he acted like he was shielding it's ears. "Don't listen to her. She doesn't know how great you truly are. It'll be alright, just hold still, so I eat you up." He talked to the plate. He then grinned mischievously at Rosie.

Anna looked at Zypher and smiled then took his hand to head for the cabin and check on Jackie to see about getting Nisha's leg fixed up. 


Jason smiled and gently licked her cheek before shifting to his human form and getting up "Your welcome Luce. I enjoyed that" He said softly then looked around at the others "Let's see what Jackie can do about your leg Nisha"
~~~
Angela helped to get the cart inside then looked to Castiel and Andromeda "Hello, I am Angela and this is Arran. Are you two hungry?" She said kindly

~~~
Rosie laughed at his antics and shook her head again. "Well, I did still say it is good" She said teasingly then ate a few bites 

My God's not dead, He's surely alive, He's living on the inside, Roaring like a lion ~ Newsboys
Reply
My God's not dead, He's surely alive, He's living on the inside, Roaring like a lion ~ Newsboys
Reply
post #12637 of 25949
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrNico View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicky Crazy View Post

(I don't want Calystia to be freed, yet. I was thinking about letting Kareena getting trapped by Axel so she can't free her sisters. Nicky, what do you think?)
Kareena looked back over her shoulder. She saw Calystia and felt the loneliness she felt in sympathy.

(Ok)

Jackie watched the man fall asleep and sighed "He won't stay out too long, the spell is not that strong and the distance took som also." She said then glanced to the back door "Oh, Aurora is back.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyKnack View Post


Zypher walked over to Anna stood close by.

Luce slowly opened her eyes and wiggled her nose and twitched her ears. She then sat up and stretched out her squirrel form, before shifting to her human form. "That was very nice, thanks for snuggling with me." She said softly as she leaned over and kissed his wolf cheek. She smiled at Jason with loving eyes.
~~~
Arran walked to the cell and opened the door and helped Angela get the heavily loaded cart in.
~~~
Ericsson looked at Rosie shocked. He held the plate up to his face with one hand. With the other he acted like he was shielding it's ears. "Don't listen to her. She doesn't know how great you truly are. It'll be alright, just hold still, so I eat you up." He talked to the plate. He then grinned mischievously at Rosie.

Anna looked at Zypher and smiled then took his hand to head for the cabin and check on Jackie to see about getting Nisha's leg fixed up. 


Jason smiled and gently licked her cheek before shifting to his human form and getting up "Your welcome Luce. I enjoyed that" He said softly then looked around at the others "Let's see what Jackie can do about your leg Nisha"
~~~
Angela helped to get the cart inside then looked to Castiel and Andromeda "Hello, I am Angela and this is Arran. Are you two hungry?" She said kindly

~~~
Rosie laughed at his antics and shook her head again. "Well, I did still say it is good" She said teasingly then ate a few bites 

Nisha nodded, still smiling about her match making,"Okay." She got out of the van grinning.

HONEY I'M HOMEEEE
Reply
HONEY I'M HOMEEEE
Reply
post #12638 of 25949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicky Crazy View Post

Amar slipped out of her clothes and stepped into the bath. She slowly eased into the warm water.
~
(I hope it wears off because I don't want to play with sleeping beauty tongue.png Let's pretend a few hours have passed. Hmm, it should be about dinner time, don't you think?)
Calystia sat in silence as two hours slowly passed. This was a good time for her to think about everything that had happened within the last few days, and gave her body time to recover from everything she had been put through.
~
"I know," She whispered. "No matter what happens to me I will never give up for even the slightest chance of seeing my sisters again. It's my fault, and I will never stop fighting to regain their freedom, and fix my mistakes." She stood up and walked over to the door. A few guards were seen in the building as she looked out through the bared door.
Dyrte washed Amar's back and then handed her the bathing sponge. While she wet and started working fragrant oils into her hair. Dyrte with an soft sweet voice.
~~~
(Harsh much? Sleeping beauty my tail. Raymer is about to walk her around with collar and chain, if she doesn't watch it. He already call her a dog! lol.png )
Raymer slowly came awake. He looked around him. Realizing where he was, he sat up quickly and looked to see that Calystia was still locked up. When he saw she was, relief settled in.
~~~
(Angela and Arran are bringing food to them. They just arrived.)

Castiel watched as the two females walked into the room. He was sure to position himself between the females and Andromeda. Just incase it was a trap to get the elemental dragon. "Hello? why do you tempt us with food. Are you here to torture us?" He asked this Angela.
Edited by NickyKnack - 10/10/15 at 12:30pm
Did a moth know that the flame was going to change her life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. -Joey W. Hill-
Reply
Did a moth know that the flame was going to change her life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. -Joey W. Hill-
Reply
post #12639 of 25949
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyKnack View Post


Dyrte washed Amar's back and then handed her the bathing sponge. While she wet and started working fragrant oils into her hair. Dyrte with an soft sweet voice.
~~~
(Harsh much? Sleeping beauty my tail. Raymer is about to walk her around with collar and chain, if she doesn't watch it. He already call her a dog! lol.png )
Raymer slowly came awake. He looked around him. Realizing where he was, he sat up quickly and looked to see that Calystia was still locked up. When he saw she was, relief settled in.
~~~
(Angela and Arran are bringing food to them. They just arrived.)

Castiel watched as the two females walked into the room. He was sure to position himself between the females and Andromeda. Just incase it was a trap to get the elemental dragon.

Angela looked at him then tilted her head a little bit "You are not a shifter, your energy feels different" She said curiously then grinned "Are you one of the fey? I've always wanted to meet one, but dad would never let us go to the mountains like that" She noted his position and glanced to Arran then back to them "It is our job to bring food to everyone, We have a bit to chose from" She said and motioned gently to the cart

My God's not dead, He's surely alive, He's living on the inside, Roaring like a lion ~ Newsboys
Reply
My God's not dead, He's surely alive, He's living on the inside, Roaring like a lion ~ Newsboys
Reply
post #12640 of 25949
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrNico View Post

(Ok)
Jackie watched the man fall asleep and sighed "He won't stay out too long, the spell is not that strong and the distance took som also." She said then glanced to the back door "Oh, Aurora is back.

Anna looked at Zypher and smiled then took his hand to head for the cabin and check on Jackie to see about getting Nisha's leg fixed up. 


Jason smiled and gently licked her cheek before shifting to his human form and getting up "Your welcome Luce. I enjoyed that" He said softly then looked around at the others "Let's see what Jackie can do about your leg Nisha"

~~~

Angela helped to get the cart inside then looked to Castiel and Andromeda "Hello, I am Angela and this is Arran. Are you two hungry?" She said kindly
~~~

Rosie laughed at his antics and shook her head again. "Well, I did still say it is good" She said teasingly then ate a few bites 
Zypher liked it when his Anna took control. He let her lead him into the cabin. He found he was grinning like a fool. But he didn't care, he was happy.

Luce jumped up to get out of thr back of the van. She then walked with them to the cabin.
~~~
Arran smiled reassuringly to Castiel and Andromeda. She moved the cart closer then backed up, so they could survey the contents.
~~~
Ericsson chuckled, "I know, sometimes I act like a toddler. But you can never say, there's never a dull moment." He teased.
Did a moth know that the flame was going to change her life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. -Joey W. Hill-
Reply
Did a moth know that the flame was going to change her life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. -Joey W. Hill-
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Games, Jokes, and Fun!
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Games, Jokes, and Fun! › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP