••• 2008 Coop Page Contest - Win A $20 BYC Gift Certificate - ENDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful design!!!
clap.gif

Welcome to BYC!

Dawn

I agree with Dawn.... the coop is beautifully designed. It looks very nice, also. Just the thing for the backyard.
I hope the chickens are appreciative of all your hard work.
wink.png

Carla

Quote:
LOL Sorry it took so long to reply - had a brain fart and didn't subscribe to this thread.....

Yeah, I love sitting outside and watching them play and interact. The outside Roosters come running every time I walk out the door, looking for treats. Our neighbor is starting the build on our front porch tomorrow - it should be interesting to see the Roos interact with the guys who will be working. They don't attack humans - but they WILL follow you around begging for snacks.

Peace -
Meriah

Thanks for the comments on the coop. The four chickens seem to like the house - if we want more I'll need to extend the coop, I think, it's large enough for four but probably no more.

The chickens seem happy enough, all four are laying, and exploring the garden (and house!) so we're happy with our first dabble with chickens. But we're already talking about more for the future, nobody told me it was addictive!

run35.jpg

run36.jpg

run39.jpg

run34a.jpg
run34b.jpg

Quote:
Cool! I am glad someone is taking advantage of the garden/coop combo information i posted and am utilizing myself https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=36432&p=1 . I think its brilliant and very user friendly, a no brainer. I am hoping more people take advantage of this in the coming months if for anything to provide me with more ideas on mine.
smile.png

Good Choice and Hurry the Heck Up!@! LOL

Last edited:
Here ya go Rchicks!

Quote:
We don't have a solid date yet. For these contests we try to get a feel for the number of submissions and base the end date on that (we don't want too many or too few contestants).

With that said, we'll probably stop taking submissions for this contest at the end of April or beginning of May.

We'll update the first post with more details as they come.

Dawn

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom