?¿?¿?¿?¿Two Lives A Super Hero Role Play¿?¿?¿?¿?

Do you like super heroes?

• Yes.

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kia barked and jumped to catch the ball then raced over to Bell.

Bell chuckled and made another ice ball and threw it then grabbed Kia's and threw it again before looking up at Captain "Um, I think Captain wants to land" She said "on me" Her tone clearly said she didn't know what to do about it.
Bucky chased after Kia.

"Just hold out your arm. He's use to ice and being frozen." Joshua said.

Captain waited, swooping down occasionally.

Bucky chased after Kia.

"Just hold out your arm. He's use to ice and being frozen." Joshua said.

Captain waited, swooping down occasionally.
Bell bit her lip and held out her arm, coating it in thin, yet strong ice as she did

Kia barked and grabbed a ball on the run, turning to take it away from Bucky for a game of chase me

Captain landed and nuzzled Bell.
Bucky darted after her, he usually didn't get to play games.
Bell giggled and looked at Captain then reached to pet his feathers. She had never had a bird for a pet, and he was a big eagle "Soft feathers" She said then pulled her hand back before she could coat the feathers in ice. She frowned at her hand then made another ice ball to throw with that bit of ice "Excitement isn't good for control either" She commented '

Kia was having fun just running around with another dog. She dropped the ball and turned in a wide circle

Bell giggled and looked at Captain then reached to pet his feathers. She had never had a bird for a pet, and he was a big eagle "Soft feathers" She said then pulled her hand back before she could coat the feathers in ice. She frowned at her hand then made another ice ball to throw with that bit of ice "Excitement isn't good for control either" She commented '

Kia was having fun just running around with another dog. She dropped the ball and turned in a wide circle
Captain pressed his head against her, wanting to be petted.
Bucky rolled on his back.
Josh nodded.

Anna wasn't looking forward to going back to the bowling alley, but she needed Terra. She stopped a few yards away from the building.
~~
Josh nodded. "Ice is weird, but you can have the most fun with it."
Captain cocked his head at Bell. He looked at Bucky then back at her.

Mark stopped and looked ahead then around them before heading for the door.

~~~
Bell nodded and looked to Captain again. She was facinated by the big eagle "Yeah, it's always wanting to spread out. Come on, we can go to my house." She said and turned with Kia to go back to her yard
(For clucks)

Captain pressed his head against her, wanting to be petted.
Bucky rolled on his back.
Josh nodded.
Bell frowned and concentrated on being calm, or rather trying to be calm. She reached to pet the eagle hesitantly but stopped before touching him "I'm scared" She said quietly

Back
Top Bottom