?¿?¿?¿?¿Two Lives A Super Hero Role Play¿?¿?¿?¿?

Do you like super heroes?

• Yes.

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Josh shrugged. "It sounds cool."
Captain moved himself closer to Bell, still very very interested. He cocked his head to the other side.
Bucky turned and moved back to Josh and Bell.
Bell smiled and looked to Captain again "It is, I don't know what I can do with it yet, since I only just found out about it though."

Kia turned and followed him

Josh listened to Captain, who was making soft peeping/cooing noises. "Well, you can keep a bird happy with it."

Captain tried to get Bell's hand. He cooed softly and tried to grab her hand with his foot.

Bucky stopped and ran the other way.

Josh listened to Captain, who was making soft peeping/cooing noises. "Well, you can keep a bird happy with it."

Captain tried to get Bell's hand. He cooed softly and tried to grab her hand with his foot.

Bucky stopped and ran the other way.
Bell chuckled and moved her hand closer to Captain, stroking his chest feathers lightly. "Yes, I suppose I can"

Kia tilted her head and picked up a mealting iceball before following Bucky again

Captain relaxed at her touch and closed his eyes. His brownish-gold feathers puffed out a bit.

"I know this is random, but what type of bird is Captain?" Josh asked.

Bucky looked back her before going to the end of the yard.

Last edited:
Captain relaxed at her touch and closed his eyes. His brownish-gold feathers puffed out a bit.

"I know this is random, but what type of bird is Captain?" Josh asked.

Bucky looked back her before going to the end of the yard.
"An eagle, I think they are called golden eagles" Bell answered and looked back to Josh again.

Kia sat and looked at him

"Cool." Josh said. He never knew what type of bird Captain was, he also didn't know what type of dog Bucky was but it didn't matter as long as Bucky worked.

Captain looked over at the dogs and cocked his head.

Bucky wagged his tail.

Last edited:
"Cool." Josh said. He never knew what type of bird Captain was, he also didn't know what type of dig Bucky was but it didn't matter as long as Bucky worked.

Captain looked over at the dogs and cocked his head.

Bucky wagged his tail.
Bell smiled softly then looked to the dog, wondering what he was. "Kia is a husky, like the sled dogs"

Kia wagged her tail then set the ball down and barked

Josh nodded. "Huskies are cool dogs. Smart too."
Captain flapped his wings, trying to get the attention back on him and not the dogs.

Bucky stole the ball and ran back to Josh.
"Yes, they are" Bell said then looked at Captain again, petting him

Kia went to get a drink from her water bowl

Back
Top Bottom