₸hḕ Nigh₮ Mờves - A Fantasy RP

What do you think of the story line?

• Way too long, this is getting out of hand.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fun to read!

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Creepy.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • ...Meh. You kinda wasted a few hours of your time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Alton let out a maniacal laugh that sounded like it came for all directions " Try what? Do you think you can get rid of me? "
(For some reason this immediately reminded me of Voldemort. Is there gonna be a twist? XD)

Irma crossed her arms, looking frustrated. "If you'd just be good and leave the forest alone, then we wouldn't have to!" She replied simply.

(For some reason this immediately reminded me of Voldemort. Is there gonna be a twist? XD)

Irma crossed her arms, looking frustrated. "If you'd just be good and leave the forest alone, then we wouldn't have to!" She replied simply.

( I've only seen parts of those movies. I don't know, maybe or maybe not )

Alton reappeared right behind Irma and leaned over her shoulder and whispered into her ear. " Since you can't kill me, why should I leave? " Alton jumped back into the shadows and disappeared again.

( I've only seen parts of those movies. I don't know, maybe or maybe not )

Alton reappeared right behind Irma and leaned over her shoulder and whispered into her ear. " Since you can't kill me, why should I leave? " Alton jumped back into the shadows and disappeared again.
Irma jumped a little when he suddenly appeared behind her, but stayed calm...And frustrated.
"Did I say leave? I don't believe I did. I said leave it alone, as in don't burn it." She clarified. "And sir, I'd like if it you'd refrain from doing that. It is not pleasant."

Last edited:
(Flock master, I know you're on, don't think you can hide.
old.gif
)

" So do you think I care? " He hissed from the shadows
"Hm, no, not really." Irma replied and shrugged. "Doesn't sound like you do. Anyway, just because you can't die doesn't mean you can't be hurt. The strongest and most important people that couldn't die could still be cut into little bits. They just didn't die."

"Hm, no, not really." Irma replied and shrugged. "Doesn't sound like you do. Anyway, just because you can't die doesn't mean you can't be hurt. The strongest and most important people that couldn't die could still be cut into little bits. They just didn't die."

" You truly are a fool! " he said to Irma " You just told your enemy your strategy on how to defeat them"

Back
Top Bottom