₸hḕ Nigh₮ Mờves - A Fantasy RP

What do you think of the story line?

• Way too long, this is getting out of hand.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fun to read!

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Creepy.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • ...Meh. You kinda wasted a few hours of your time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Irma played with her hair nervously. She liked the wizard so far, and his weird staff he had, so she didn't want him to go away forever. But if he dies then that's his fate and there's nothing you can change about it. Hopefully he'd be more powerful than the ghoul though. She was hopeful that he would be.

Last edited:
" I know your here! " Jahab shouted out " Why don't you quit hiding and fight me! " Jahab stopped in a small opening in the forest where there weren't many trees and the moon light lit up the small portion of the forest. Jahab stood still waiting for a response when he felt the ghouls eyes gaze upon him. He turned to see a dark shaped figure with two red beady eyes staring back at him. The ghoul was standing at the edge of where the moon light covered. " Is your little game of hide and seek over? " Jahab asked him.

" Yes, I am done with the games for now " The ghoul replied

" So you really do think this is a game? Is it all just some absurd joke to you?"

" To me yes but not so much for those that end up dying "

" I see. Are you going to step out of the shadows so I can see you? "

Without a word Alton did as he was asked and stepped out into the moon lit area.

" You are not my target, walk away now and I will forget that you even exist " The ghoul said

" I will not " Jahab said firmly " I know I can't defeat you but that doesn't matter if I can or can't. I'm not going to stand by and watch you murder inanest beings "

" Very well "

The cloaked and masked warriors stood in the light of moon both ready to strike at any moment. Then it happened. Alton dashed off to the right of Jahab with knives drawn and quickly closing the gap between of them. But right at the last second he jumped to Jahabs opposite side and unleashed a barrage of knives. Jahab anticipated the attack and quickly dodge deadly knives unleashed a barrage of his own firing off several explosions from his staff but all missing their target.
Alton charged head on at Jahab with three knives held between his fingers and slashed at Jahab. Jahab leaped back and help his staff as a protective shield. Alton continued to strike and Jahab continued to dodge until Jahab saw a small opening and smashed his staff at Altons side cracking several bones. Alton leaped back an winced in pain but.

" Your better than I imagined " Alton told him

Alton charged again st Jahab but this time came from an angle. He was a foot away from Jahab when he launched several more knives at him then leaped over Jahab and was now facing Jahabs back. Jahab was too focused on the incoming knives to notice where the ghoul went and left his rear open for attack. Jahab deflected the knives with his staff then turned to see where Alton had gone when a massive force struck him in the side of his head, and sent him flying too the side and crashed into a large tree. He stood up. His body was screaming in pain and he had dropped his staff when he was kicked in the head. He looked around for the ghoul but his blurry vision stopped him from seeing to well. He stumble forward still in search for the ghoul when he was struck again from behind, this time by his own staff. Jahab tried to get back up but his entire body was now numb to the bone. Alton let Jahab get back on his feet. Jahab stood there trying to keep focused on the ghoul. Alton walked up to Jahab until they were inches apart. Alton leaned up to Jahabs ear.

" This is where you die " Alton whispered into his ear

Jahab eyes grew wide as he felt a sudden sharp pain in his stomach. He looked down to see a bloody wound were Alton had stabbed him. Jahab collapsed to the ground hearing nothing but the sounds of his breath and heart beating. All he could feel was the cold air around him and the hard earth beneath him. All he saw was darkness closing in around him, then nothing.

Alton gazed down at his defeated foe and he was now armed with the power he needed to destroy the forest, the Wizards staff. Alton looked his new tool of destruction. As the staff lay in his hand it started to change from a fine white and golden rod to jet black and the silver blue sphere at the changed to a blood red.

" This is the power I need " He said to himself

( sorry for such a long post. I won't be on for a few days and I wanted to do something big before I left. So here is just a quick summary of my charecters. Jahab is gone and Alton has disappeared into the forest plotting and scheming away. Continue the RP with out me )

(Okay, good job. But...I'm not so sure I want a ghoul to also become a sorcerer. Because ghouls are already immortal and very powerful, and once he can use tons of magic against everyone with no consequences he'll be even more overpowering than he already is...So, what do you think about it? I don't want to annoy you, but I just don't want there to be any sort of all powerful characters that can barely even get hurt. Besides, the sorcerers are supposed to actually have to learn magic, not just randomly use it because they have a staff. It's supposed to mainly be based on intelligence. It's a good post, you did a good job, I'm just concerned.)

(Okay, good job. But...I'm not so sure I want a ghoul to also become a sorcerer. Because ghouls are already immortal and very powerful, and once he can use tons of magic against everyone with no consequences he'll be even more overpowering than he already is...So, what do you think about it? I don't want to annoy you, but I just don't want there to be any sort of all powerful characters that can barely even get hurt. Besides, the sorcerers are supposed to actually have to learn magic, not just randomly use it because they have a staff. It's supposed to mainly be based on intelligence. It's a good post, you did a good job, I'm just concerned.)
[/quote

( no worries I have a plan )

Suno walked up to Jahab's body, and circled it. "Ghoul." He said, looking at the shape of the wound that the knife had left and the footprints. He set his snake on the ground and pointed to the ground. "Homak." He said quietly. The ground opened up in a large hole, and Suno kicked the body into it. The ground closed up. Suno picked up his snake and put it around his neck. He walked off. (Hey, Gar, you want Valoka to have a conversation with Suno?)

Last edited:
Suno walked up to Jahab's body, and circled it. "Ghoul." He said, looking at the shape of the wound that the knife had left and the footprints. He set his snake on the ground and pointed to the ground. "Homak." He said quietly. The ground opened up in a large hole, and Suno kicked the body into it. The ground closed up. Suno picked up his snake and put it around his neck. He walked off. (Hey, Gar, you want Vikola to have a conversation with Suno?)
(Sure. But her name's Valoka, just so you know. )

Back
Top Bottom