₸hḕ Nigh₮ Mờves - A Fantasy RP

What do you think of the story line?

• Way too long, this is getting out of hand.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fun to read!

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Creepy.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • ...Meh. You kinda wasted a few hours of your time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Valoka frowned. "Well, that is a shame. Though, I have not heard anything about a ghoul yet. So, why is a ghoul concerning everyone?" Valoka inquired.

"The rumor is is that he is trying to control the forest or destroy it. Thanks for talking with me by the way! It is not everyday that I get to talk with anyone. Let alone someone so beautiful as you!" Suno said smiling.

"The rumor is is that he is trying to control the forest or destroy it. Thanks for talking with me by the way! It is not everyday that I get to talk with anyone. Let alone someone so beautiful as you!" Suno said smiling.
(Did you just make Suno younger so he could flirt with Valoka without seeming creepy? XD)

Valoka smirked slightly in amusement and shook her head.
"Well, thank you, I suppose, and you're welcome. My name's Valoka, nice to meet you."

(To be honest, yes:D.)
"Mine is Suno. And your welcome." Suno said, smiling.
"Well, I better head back to my home now. I still want to continue collecting mushrooms and such." Valoka told him and shrugged slightly. "So, goodbye for now, I suppose."

Willow wandered about, hoping to not see Imra again.she twisted around quickly climbed a tree hearing a crack.Raven scrambled up after her.
(Open)

" Yes you stay here " Jahab told Salix " I will pursue the ghoul "
Irma looked to Jahab. "Do you want me to go with you?" She asked, "Two's always better than one!...In certain situations."
Irma sighed. "Okay, sir. Good luck!" She said cheerfully.
" Thank you, I think I'll need it " Jahab ran off and disappeared into the dark shadows of the forest
Irma played with her hair nervously. She liked the wizard so far, and his weird staff he had, so she didn't want him to go away forever. But if he dies then that's his fate and there's nothing you can change about it. Hopefully he'd be more powerful than the ghoul though. She was hopeful that he would be.
"Young Miss, do you remember when you turned me to this form? You were so angry with me, that when you closed your eyes and wished I was a tree, I became a tree? There is also the portal. I know it is invisible, but I have seen humans come through it, so I know where it is. Maybe we could lure the ghoul there and you could wish him away?" Salix asked.

Back
Top Bottom