₸hḕ Nigh₮ Mờves - A Fantasy RP

What do you think of the story line?

• Way too long, this is getting out of hand.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fun to read!

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Creepy.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • ...Meh. You kinda wasted a few hours of your time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
(Sure. I may not start the conversation itself, but she'll see Suno or something.)

Valoka walked around the forest with her meat cleaver in one hand and a basket full of poisonous mushrooms in the other. She saw somebody off into the distance that had a snake around his neck, and she could've sworn that he just dug a body into the ground.

Suspicious of this behavior, she decided to get a little closer.

"Yes, a ghoul killed a wizard. It was probably the ghoul that everyone is talking about." Suno said seriously.
Valoka frowned. "Well, that is a shame. Though, I have not heard anything about a ghoul yet. So, why is a ghoul concerning everyone?" Valoka inquired.

Alton rushed through the forest until he came to a dark and quiet cave. He went inside and started to admire his new toy. He held up the staff and gazed upon it. " With this" he said to himself " I can bring all life to its knees " He heard a twig snap outside of the cave and turned to see a large buck heading for a stream to get a drink. He grinned at the animal beneath his sliver mask and held up the black rod and aimed at the deer. He waited several seconds but nothing happened " What's wrong with this? Why won't it work?" He said in pure frustration. The buck looked up at the sound of Altons furious screams but did not flee. Alton held the staff up again but still nothing happened now blinded with rage he took the staff and smashed it against the cave wall shattering the red orb at the end into millions of pieces.

Alton rushed through the forest until he came to a dark and quiet cave. He went inside and started to admire his new toy. He held up the staff and gazed upon it. " With this" he said to himself " I can bring all life to its knees " He heard a twig snap outside of the cave and turned to see a large buck heading for a stream to get a drink. He grinned at the animal beneath his sliver mask and held up the black rod and aimed at the deer. He waited several seconds but nothing happened " What's wrong with this? Why won't it work?" He said in pure frustration. The buck looked up at the sound of Altons furious screams but did not flee. Alton held the staff up again but still nothing happened now blinded with rage he took the staff and smashed it against the cave wall shattering the red orb at the end into millions of pieces.
(Good job with writing really long posts!)

Back
Top Bottom