◇ Throne of Deceit ◇ (An Elemental RP)

Zahir grinned and saluted as his general left, purposely ignoring Divinity until Damon had gone out of the room. Once they were alone, Zahir turned his attention back to her. "Highness, I suggest that you stay here while I fetch me a soldier an' a maid o'yers, 'cause it's gonna go worse for her should you try to leave." He grinned widely before striding out the door to fetch both people. He tapped the first soldier he saw, simply commanding the man to follow him. He posted the soldier outside Divinity's door, simply stating," watch th' door. Noone in, Noone out, unless I say." The young man saluted as Zahir left quickly to fetch a maid from the servant's quarters.

Divinity waited axiously without word. She thought over many ways she could attempt to avoid the punishment falling on her maids, they all ended in disaaster. Even if she followed the secret passage and found Imra before Zahir did, they would still be found, and Imra may possibly be executed because her lack of loyalty towards Damon would be known.

Name: Hycis Yhendorn[COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] Gender: Female[COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] Age: 24[COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] Element: Earth[COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] Signature Powers: Creating plant life where there is none and making plants move and bend to fulfill any desired affect.[COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] Rank: Doesn't have one.[COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] Residence: Hycis doesn't really live anywhere, she moves a lot. Though she currently resides in the woods.[COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] Camp (If attending one.): [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] Weakness: Anything that would kill a plant. Extreme heat, acids, freezing temperatures, et cetera.[COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] Personality: Hycis is stubborn as heck, rather insane, and very forgetful. She doesn't seem to have much emotion besides disdain. Though no one has lived in her presence long enough to figure her out. Being a well known murderer and thief, you can safely say she's dangerous. History: Hycis grew up in a poor family, but a happy one. As a child she was never crude or violent, but actually pretty pleasant. The people who knew her had no idea what happened to make her turn into a wanted criminal. The only thing that caused this was when her father got confronted by a man who accused him of stealing from his store. The argument escalated as her father continued to deny the man's claims, and they were soon fighting, the store owner being the start of it. Being only nine years old, Hycis ran outside to stop the man from hurting her father, but she only succeeded in getting hurt. She was accidentally hit and knocked to the ground, and hit her head on a rock, which knocked her out. The injury ended up being pretty severe, leaving her with no memory of her parents or siblings. So when she woke up to a bunch of unknown people surrounding her she was pretty freaked out. As if waking up without a memory wasn't bad enough, she would have random hallucinations that were definitely bad enough to scare a child. So, with all of these things to scare her, Hycis ran away from home as soon as possible, mainly being drove away by the demonic figures in her hallucinations. Hycis somehow managed to stay alive on her own, but barely. Though, when she was finally a teenager she learned how to take care of herself a little better. She began stealing things from others, mainly food, and would always retreat back to a pest infested, falling down cabin that in her slight insanity she thought wasn't bad at all. But after years of thievery, someone finally caught her in the act, and threatened to kill her. Hycis threw a knife she'd always carry at him, but didn't have the intention of killing him. Nonetheless, he died from being stabbed and little did she know someone else was there, and saw her commit her first murder, which made her a very wanted criminal. She still forgets things even to this day, randomly losing a chunk of her memory which makes her mental state even worse than it already is. Picture/Description (When powers are not in use; natural): Picture/Description (When powers are in use.): Username: Garjzla[COLOR=333333] Other: (Here you go, @Flock Master64 [/COLOR]
(Accepted, sadly I'll have to finish reading it later because right now I'm too busy ;) )

Divinity waited axiously without word. She thought over many ways she could attempt to avoid the punishment falling on her maids, they all ended in disaaster. Even if she followed the secret passage and found Imra before Zahir did, they would still be found, and Imra may possibly be executed because her lack of loyalty towards Damon would be known.

Zahir strode with purpose to the servant's quarters. Most of the maids were busy about the day's work, but a maid had come back to grab something she had forgotten earlier. Zahir flashed a toothy grin at her, leering a bit. His disturbing aura caused her to shrink back a bit, but he was supposed to be one of the new King's commanders, so she apprehensively stammered, "what does my lord wish," as he was staring uncomfortably at her.
"Come with me, darlin. Th' queen has a mess she needs your help with."
Hesitantly, she followed Zahir. Something just didn't feel right, but if the queen needed her, who was she to argue?
Zahir occasionally glanced behind him to be sure she was keeping up with him, but he said nothing else to her until they both got back to Divinity's room. The young soldier saluted as Zahir approached, stating,"Noone came or left, sir."
" Very good, soldier," nodded Zahir as he opened the door to usher in the maid, who was becoming more and more uneasy. She didn't dare disobey, because she was just a housemaid. She had no right to disobey him. Her eyes widened as Zahir laid a heavy hand on her shoulder, forcing her suddenly onto a stool from the vanity that had been pulled out.
"I'll be needin' yer help in here for a moment, soldier," Zahir growled as he started binding the maid's hands together and her feet to the legs of the stool. The maid practically fainted with fear.

(Accepted, sadly I'll have to finish reading it later because right now I'm too busy
wink.png
)
(Haha, thanks!)

Zahir strode with purpose to the servant's quarters. Most of the maids were busy about the day's work, but a maid had come back to grab something she had forgotten earlier. Zahir flashed a toothy grin at her, leering a bit. His disturbing aura caused her to shrink back a bit, but he was supposed to be one of the new King's commanders, so she apprehensively stammered, "what does my lord wish," as he was staring uncomfortably at her.
"Come with me, darlin. Th' queen has a mess she needs your help with."
Hesitantly, she followed Zahir. Something just didn't feel right, but if the queen needed her, who was she to argue?
Zahir occasionally glanced behind him to be sure she was keeping up with him, but he said nothing else to her until they both got back to Divinity's room. The young soldier saluted as Zahir approached, stating,"Noone came or left, sir."
" Very good, soldier," nodded Zahir as he opened the door to usher in the maid, who was becoming more and more uneasy. She didn't dare disobey, because she was just a housemaid. She had no right to disobey him. Her eyes widened as Zahir laid a heavy hand on her shoulder, forcing her suddenly onto a stool from the vanity that had been pulled out.
"I'll be needin' yer help in here for a moment, soldier," Zahir growled as he started binding the maid's hands together and her feet to the legs of the stool. The maid practically fainted with fear.

Divinity was glad to see that the girl who entered the room was not Imra, but as Zahir began to bind feet as well as her hands she was reminded with a heavy heart that the innocent soul would still bear her punishment. Divinity looked away suddenly, avoiding the sight with her every breathy uneasy in anticipation of Zahir's next action. She looked back to both and crossed the room. She stood between Zahir and the maid, gazing threatening into Zahir's eyes. "Don't do this. Hurt me as much as you wish, but don't touch her."

Divinity was glad to see that the girl who entered the room was not Imra, but as Zahir began to bind feet as well as her hands she was reminded with a heavy heart that the innocent soul would still bear her punishment. Divinity looked away suddenly, avoiding the sight with her every breathy uneasy in anticipation of Zahir's next action. She looked back to both and crossed the room. She stood between Zahir and the maid, gazing threatening into Zahir's eyes. "Don't do this. Hurt me as much as you wish, but don't touch her."

Zahir anticipated this. A broad, wicked smile spread across his face, revealing his teeth like a grinning wolf. "My darlin' Queenie, you been raised here all yer life, knowing the sword o' Damocles hangs over the throne, but now, I'm here to let you know that one hangs over every citizen in your domain, and you hold the knife that cuts the thread."
Zahir stepped back as the soldier approached as ordered. " Restrain our beloved queen here, if you don't mind. Wouldn't want her to get all emotional and hurt herself. Don't leave no marks, mind you," he barked to the young soldier, who obediently reached for Divinity to pull her away and restrain her.
Zahir pulled out from his pocket a telescopic baton with a metal ball on the end.

Zahir anticipated this. A broad, wicked smile spread across his face, revealing his teeth like a grinning wolf. "My darlin' Queenie, you been raised here all yer life, knowing the sword o' Damocles hangs over the throne, but now, I'm here to let you know that one hangs over every citizen in your domain, and you hold the knife that cuts the thread."
Zahir stepped back as the soldier approached as ordered. " Restrain our beloved queen here, if you don't mind. Wouldn't want her to get all emotional and hurt herself. Don't leave no marks, mind you," he barked to the young soldier, who obediently reached for Divinity to pull her away and restrain her.
Zahir pulled out from his pocket a telescopic baton with a metal ball on the end.

"No!" Divinity ordered feircly as she struggled to break free from the soldiers hold. Thankfully he was being far to gentle so that he might not hurt her, and she was able to break free. She quickly pulled out her dagger that she had carefully hidden under the base of her wedding dresses train when she was alone. Yielding the dagger she cut the soldier across the shoulder. She knew he wouldn't die, but his blood bore evidence that he was helpless. Divinty turned to Zahir, prepared to defend the maid with her dagger if he did not surrender.

Last edited:
"No!" Divinity ordered feircly as she struggled to break free from the soldiers hold. Thankfully he was being far to gentle so that he might not hurt her, and she was able to break free. She quickly pulled out her dagger that she had carefully hidden under the base of her wedding dresses train when she was alone. Yielding the dagger she cut the soldier across the shoulder. She knew he wouldn't die, but his blood bore evidence that he was helpless. Divinty turned to Zahir, prepared to defend the maid with her dagger if he did not surrender.

Zahir's smile vanish, replaced by a dangerous scowl. Keeping his eyes on Divinity, he growled at the young man gripping his shoulder,"you couldn't even manage to hold a weak little China doll, you useless lump. Go find me someone not injured to come assist me, then go get that needle stick looked at." He spat at her feet, muttering under his breath. " Don't make this harder, girl."
He grabbed suddenly for the hand holding the dagger, his hand like a vice reaching for her wrist, in an attempt to get her to drop it.

Zahir's smile vanish, replaced by a dangerous scowl. Keeping his eyes on Divinity, he growled at the young man gripping his shoulder,"you couldn't even manage to hold a weak little China doll, you useless lump. Go find me someone not injured to come assist me, then go get that needle stick looked at." He spat at her feet, muttering under his breath. " Don't make this harder, girl."
He grabbed suddenly for the hand holding the dagger, his hand like a vice reaching for her wrist, in an attempt to get her to drop it.

Divinity flinched as she tried not to give Zahir the satisfaction of knowing he was hurting her. She remained strong for as long as she could, but eventually her inferior strength gave in, and the dagger sounded as it fell to the floor.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom