◇ Throne of Deceit ◇ (An Elemental RP)

Divinity flinched as she tried not to give Zahir the satisfaction of knowing he was hurting her. She remained strong for as long as she could, but eventually her inferior strength gave in, and the dagger sounded as it fell to the floor.

As the knife clattered, Zahir kicked it aside towards the wall, it bounced and came to a stop near the bed. Satisfied that it was out of reach for now, he raised her arm up high, forcing her to stretch upwards, then, balling his fist around the handle of his baton, he punched her in the gut to knock the wind out of her and soften her resolve. He waited for the next soldier to come and hold her for him, making ready to bind her hands securely behind her.
The maid watched with horror, calling out to Divinity with tears streaming down her face. "My lady! I don't understand! What have I done to displease you!"
Zahir ignored the pleading woman.

As the knife clattered, Zahir kicked it aside towards the wall, it bounced and came to a stop near the bed. Satisfied that it was out of reach for now, he raised her arm up high, forcing her to stretch upwards, then, balling his fist around the handle of his baton, he punched her in the gut to knock the wind out of her and soften her resolve. He waited for the next soldier to come and hold her for him, making ready to bind her hands securely behind her.
The maid watched with horror, calling out to Divinity with tears streaming down her face. "My lady! I don't understand! What have I done to displease you!"

Divinity’s face twisted as she gasped relentlessly for air after Zahir had punched her. She collapsed onto the floor, weakly lifting her pain-filled face to look at the maid, with gentle eyes. "It's not your fault." She choked.

Divinity’s face twisted as she gasped relentlessly for air after Zahir had punched her. She collapsed onto the floor, weakly lifting her pain-filled face to look at the maid, with gentle eyes. "It's not your fault." She choked.

" That's much better," complemented Zahir as he bound her arms securely behind her. That replacement soldier was taking forever getting back, thought Zahir. He decided he didn't want to delay any longer, so after checking her bonds to make sure they were good and tight, he proceeded to lengthen the telescopic baton, each section clicking into place softly until it was about two feet long. He took out a knife, then moved behind the maid and began to cut the fabric covering her back and shoulders, revealing unmarred, soft skin. The maid sobbed softly, now understanding what was about to happen, and Zahir watched Divinity's eyes for her reaction as he took his time removing the articles.

" That's much better," complemented Zahir as he bound her arms securely behind her. That replacement soldier was taking forever getting back, thought Zahir. He decided he didn't want to delay any longer, so after checking her bonds to make sure they were good and tight, he proceeded to lengthen the telescopic baton, each section clicking into place softly until it was about two feet long. He took out a knife, then moved behind the maid and began to cut the fabric covering her back and shoulders, revealing unmarred, soft skin. The maid sobbed softly, now understanding what was about to happen, and Zahir watched Divinity's eyes for her reaction as he took his time removing the articles.

"No!" Divinity cried as she struggled to raise herself. She again fell weakly to the floor, weeping bitterly at her failure to protect her maid.

Last edited:
"No!" Divinity cried as she struggled to raise herself. She again fell weakly to the floor, weeping bitterly at her failure to protect her maid.

Ripping the fabric clear to the small of her back, Zahir's rough hands brushed against the maid's skin and she flinched back, trembling. She smelled so nice, her fear imbued him with a sense of power. He loved it. He reached to gently grasp her hair, pushing it aside, it's womanly scent wafting up. He reveled in every moment of her torture. He raised his arm up, then swiftly brought the baton down across her bare back, the sudden sting causing her to yelp and stiffen with pain. He lifted the metal baton, leaving behind an angry red welt. Then, he beat her with it again, this time across her shoulders, watching Divinity with great satisfaction. The maid cried out in earnest, arching backward. He firmly kept hold of her hair with his free hand to prevent her from falling backwards as he continued, beating her until she lost consciousness. He let her fall forward.

Ripping the fabric clear to the small of her back, Zahir's rough hands brushed against the maid's skin and she flinched back, trembling. She smelled so nice, her fear imbued him with a sense of power. He loved it. He reached to gently grasp her hair, pushing it aside, it's womanly scent wafting up. He reveled in every moment of her torture. He raised his arm up, then swiftly brought the baton down across her bare back, the sudden sting causing her to yelp and stiffen with pain. He lifted the metal baton, leaving behind an angry red welt. Then, he beat her with it again, this time across her shoulders, watching Divinity with great satisfaction. The maid cried out in earnest, arching backward. He firmly kept hold of her hair with his free hand to prevent her from falling backwards as he continued, beating her until she lost consciousness. He let her fall forward.

"Stop!" Divinity sobbed over and over as she began to cry so hard that she couldn't breath. "Stop, please." She pleaded in anguish of the maid's pain.

"Stop!" Divinity sobbed over and over as she began to cry so hard that she couldn't breath. "Stop, please." She pleaded in anguish of the maid's pain.

" This poor woman took quite a beating for you!" Sneered Zahir as the next soldier finally came in the door. " Finally. Took you long enough," he growled.
" Reporting, sir!" The young female soldier stood at attention.
" Really now, they sent me a softy?" He muttered under his breath. "Well, soldier, can you haul this maid off to the infirmary for me? She's been hurt pretty bad looks like. I doubt she will be layin' on her back or sides anytime soon. Poor girl!" His voice dripped with mock concern. The soldier hesitated a moment at the scene laid out before her before attending to the task at hand, cutting the cords on the maid's wrists and ankles and catching her as she slumped to the ground. Zahir just watched, his arms crossed in front of him. He strolled over to Divinity and cut her bonds, letting her free.

Back
Top Bottom