◇ Throne of Deceit ◇ (An Elemental RP)

(Yeah. So...are we waiting for more members or characters?)

(I was hoping to have a few more characters that are needed, but I will fill the positions anyway since I am making a character for each camp. So, before we begin I was wondering if someone would be willing to make a maid or lady in waiting for Divinity. She can be the one who is must devoted for caring for the queen, dressing her and such, and the only one who knows of Damon’s cruel treatment towards Divinity. That way, I have someone to play with Divinity. Also, I wanted to suggest we begin at the wedding of Damon and Divinity.)

(I was hoping to have a few more characters that are needed, but I will fill the positions anyway since I am making a character for each camp. So, before we begin I was wondering if someone would be willing to make a maid or lady in waiting for Divinity. She can be the one who is must devoted for caring for the queen, dressing her and such, and the only one who knows of Damon’s cruel treatment towards Divinity. That way, I have someone to play with Divinity. Also, I wanted to suggest we begin at the wedding of Damon and Divinity.)
(I could make that character. I know that I said I'd refrain, but I know how horribly boring it is to not have anyone to role play with.
lol.png
Would you want her to be an elemental or human?)

Back
Top Bottom